Girls, did you feel awkward bra shopping alone when you were a teenager?

And if you did, how did you get over feeling weird about it and paranoid that people were watching or judging you?

• Yes, I felt awkward about it.
    40% (20)
  • No, I never really had a problem with it.
    48% (24)
  • Other/Results
    12% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really had a problem with it, and actually I think it's actually sexy for a guy to see you buying a bra xD as long as it's not like a training bra xD

What Girls Said 12

• I'm ok as long as I'm not shopping with my mom. When I pick out a cute bra or panties she's like "Ooh!!" and gets some but always ends up taking them back a few days later. She's got really big titties which is great but they don't have her size in that section.

• No. It's a fucking bra, not something to be ashamed of. Literally nobody judges anyone for buying a bra. It's no different from buying socks.

• I still feel awkward shopping for bras. They never stock my size.

• i felt awkward at first in my very early teens but after i bought some more in time so to speak it just came a natural thing to do

• i hate bra shopping at wamart cuz a lot of people from school go to it and i am afraid they will see me, now at victoria secret thats another story

• I was never awkward about it but always had to force myself not to laugh when I saw a couple there. Everyone in that department are all doing the same thing and aren't remotely interested in you, teenagers world over think people are always staring at them (trust me, they're not). And anyway, bras aren't anything to be ashamed of

• nah I'm okay with it now
    at first yeah a bit

• haha I used to, always used to think people are judging what kind im looking at or buying haha

• No, I've never even had the slightest problem with that.

• I made my mom do it

• i hate underwear shopping though

• second time I went bra shopping.
    I was looking at bras and I was kinda tence (really tence). Then this lady came around the corner and I literally jumped. She gave me wired look and just kept walking XD.
    Anyways my point is it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal, so if you just look at bras like it's no big deal, then it's no big deal.
    If you jump evre time you hear something and keep looking behind your back then it's a bit of a different story.