Judging a person by the way they look?

I think its the worst thing that anyone can do. Especially lets say they are big, that's just wrong and mean, everyone deserves to be heard and not be just be judged for no reason. Fat, ugly, black, cute, white whatever all I'm saying is everyone deserves to be heard, it pains me when I see people do that to my friend when you do not even know her, but by just looking at her. It really sad what people do

Most Helpful Guy

• I judge people all the time. That is not to say I am superficial or don't have ugly friends or friends who may be different than I am. I still know that I probably won't get along with some one in a Tapout shirt or some one wearing a fitted hat with the bill flat and cocked to the right. It is pretty easy to tell how some one is going to act just by looking at the way they carry and present themselves. I am really skinny so probably 99% of my friends weigh at least 20 pounds more than me. I have a nomad friend who jumps trains and doesn't bathe. I got rich friends and poor friends, as long as some one is cool I don't have a problem with them but it is REALLY easy to pick out the tools from the cools.

What Guys Said 2

• i will judge people based on the way they present themselves because that is the way they chose to be perceived. If someone is ugly, I won't hold that against them, but if someone is ugly because they don't take care of themselves, that actually says something about them.

Of course, there are many things you cannot tell about a person based on their appearance.

• People will always judge others on what they look like, after all we do have a sense of sight for a reason. Attraction will be to the girls who are beautiful and interest will be paid to those that look like them or at least look interesting.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. A lot of the time, when you judge someone to be a certain way, when you get to know them you find out they are completely different to what you thought. Anyone can change the way their appearance so they look a certain way but you can't just change your personality, personality and appearance don't connect in my eyes. They are two entirely different things.

• I would never treat someone bad for how they look, and for being big I wouldn't do that either. I have seen that in action so many times. I used to weigh 250, lost the weight and the way people treat me is different like night and day. It's sad how people feel they have the right to judge you like they're God or something. If you are going to judge someone judge them by their actions and how they treat people, not what they look like. People as a whole make me sick.