Who should decide whether a woman wears make up?

• Her boyfriend
  • Her father
  • Her pastor/other kind of spiritual leader
  • Herself

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh! A boyfriend, a father and a pastor voted :D

What Guys Said 9

• Yes the gentleman went too far when asked you can give your opinion but not tell someone what to wear.

• Thank you for your opinion. I agree - it's a case of "if I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it."

• Her pastor? Hahahah why is that even an option? xD

Anyways, she should be the one to decide, obviously, but I also have the right to give my opinion as long as it's not disrespectful. I don't see why it's wrong to say "I think you lool better without makeup".

• Did you watch the video?

• I'm not ok with receiving comments about my appearance or body in general, personally. Absolutely zero tolerance for it.

• Oh ok, then I understand why you think that way. I personally don't mind getting positive compliments, therefore, even though I dont like the negative ones, I accept them.

• It depends. If she isn't living on her own then her parents have the say even if she got a job and bought it for herself. If she is in a very religious group and she follows it ardently then her pastor has the say when she can and can't wear it. If the boyfriend actually has a legitimate reason for her to not wear it then she shouldn't otherwise it's up to her

• Did you watch the video?

• It's like a minute and a half. If you don't have 90 seconds to inform yourself on this particular video, I do not have time to have a discussion with you about it.

• Okie dokie then

• I think she is the only one who can make decisions about herself if she wants to wear it let her but I don't really like women who wear makeup so I don't date em it doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to stop them from doing it

• Did you watch the video?

• If you don't have 90 seconds to watch the video provided for this particular question, I do not have the time to discuss it with you. Cheers.

• Damn someone woke up on the salty side of the pillow

• I watched that video a few minuets ago🔫😂❤️😂

• That's completely her domain.

• herself, obviously but she has to consider that she can´t choose peoples reaction to it.

• Did you watch the video?

• Please elaborate on how one's decision to wear makeup affects the public.

• ones makeup decision might drastically change the impression you make on people, therefore influencing peoples opinion about you, thus it may change their behavior towards you. this behavior might be positive or negative depending on your makeup which consequently will influence your mood (negative response will bring you down; positive response will lift you up). it´s a big closed circle.

• You should decide for them as in you 9mfeo

• Herself. It's her body, she decides what happens to it.

What Girls Said 11

• She should. Why? Because it's HER body and HER face and HER make up.

No one else's.

• I kid you not, I just watched this video like five minutes ago since I'm subscribed to her YT channel, and I was considering posting a question about it! haha
    Anyway, I think we should definitely be the only ones who decide whether we want to put makeup on our own faces or not.
    I don't understand what it is with guys bitching about this, it's just stupid and unnecessary.

• And makeup doesn't really change your facial structure i. e. it doesn't actually change what you really look like.

• Obviously the girl. It's her body, it's her choice. I don't wear make-up even if my family wishes I did. It's not my thing. My sister does and that's her choice whether I like it or not. If anyone has a problem with it then oh well. They don't have a say in what others do.

• Herself.

Her parents should allow her to grow up and find herself.

Her boyfriend should love her for who she is.

Spiritual leaders should be there for believe not how they look.

Women wear make up for a number of reasons. And I'm not saying those people can't comment. But they shouldn't dictate. It should be her decision what she does with herself.

• I thought that was obvious. If the girl is of age, herself. If she's underage, then her parents have to consent with her wearing make-up. But I highly doubt any parent would object once she's 15 or over.

• Did you watch the video?

• LOL. I like her. Of course the woman should decide what she wants to wear. Who cares about individual guys' subjective perception when THOSE GUYS DO NOT MATTER? Only that girl does.

That guy was an asshole.

• He was an asshole! I agree!

• Uhm, that is strictly the girls fucking choice and nobody else gets a say in it, ESPECIALLY not a man

• Herself. Period.

• Wow, just wow 😱

• Herself!
    But if she looks like a clown, people gotta give her a reality check

• what the hell kind of question is this. obviously she should decide

• Who thinks of these questions. She is the one who is wearing it so of course its her decision.

• Did you watch the video?

• And you never thought that about one of your friends? That when they wear make up it makes them look older? Make up does tend to make us look older.

• I never give unwanted opinions because I find it rude, is my point.