Girls, Does it hurt to get your tung belly button or ears pierced?

Tongue lol

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Tongue- Yes I had it when I was younger and for like a week and I couldn't stand it, I took it out.

Belly button- Had that too and it didn't hurt much.

Ears- The ear lobes don't hurt at all, it's like a little pinch but the cartilage does, I have 5 piercings in each of my ears and the tops always hurt to me.

I have my a little lip diamond stud and a nose ring now and the nose ring hurt the worst out of all of them.

The pain isn't extremely bad for any of those piercings though but some did hurt lol

• Thank you so much I want to get mine done so bad!!!

• Omg that is so cute!!! I love that!!!

• Thank you!

What Girls Said 8

• Nope.
    I only have ears pierced, but it stings a bit and then it's fine.

If you want to do it do it in winter - cold makes it heal better.

• i've only pierced my ears so far... no pain bruh

• I've had 4 piercings (2 on each lobe) and I'm always surprised by how little it actually hurts. It's just a little nip. If anything, the anticipation is worse than the actual procedure

• i have my top and bottom of my belly button done. neither of them hurt to get done.
    My ears didn't hurt either, only when i stretched them to certain sizes.
    don't have my tongue and don't plan on getting it.

• I can't speak for the first two but when I got my ears pierced it pinched a bit, no more pain than getting a vaccination.

• I've pierced my ears... It hurted :/

• Ears is the least pain, tongue hurts but not as bad as belly button. Belly button is a horrible pain

• *Tongue
    ...