Do men actually like hourglass figures?

Thing is the more I notice, women who are happily married/dating tend to be Apples (big in the chest and arms and skinny/boyish everywhere else) or Rakes (skinny/boyish figures)...

1|0
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I find hour glass figures attractive. However, I also need to be attracted to her personality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know really...
    They like celebrities with that figure but a lot of them don't even notice a body shape.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 17

• Not always. I have met some very sexy women who had ample bottoms and were flat as a boy on top. Every woman has her charms. You just have to pay attention.

2|0
    0|0
  • Examples please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer slim build myself

1|0
    0|0
  • how do you know those type of women are happier? Im personally into voluptuous types of women but if a cute skinny girl has a good personality, I'm not going to say dismiss her for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of a "rake" shape. LOL

Not as many men care that much about specific shapes as you might believe. I know I don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course I agree - men don't sit and wonder about hourglass figures vs Apple figures in the same way guys don't consider mascara vs lipgloss. But men still prefer long lashed girls with pouty lips. I don't mean that they hope to find an hourglass girl in particular - but rather what they end up with. Like what do guys generally prefer - and according to this post, they seem to prefer thin boy shaped girls.

• Why does thin have to be boyish?

Man, sometimes y'all women just rake each other over the coals. It's crazy. LOL

Curvy must equal fat, skinny must equal boyish. Holy shit.

• There's a difference between fat and curvy, as well as skinny and boyish.

• Yeah hour glass shapes are ok but rare if you want a real shape and not surgery
    Most guys like me won't even care about the shape just be thick don't worry about the shape. and if you are not thick or big you have the model body type and no need to say anything about those types

0|0
    0|0
  • I Like Women with More than Bones

3|1
    1|0
  • maybe its true.

its the ones in high demand that tend to get fucked internally and become undateable or selfish

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a slim / athletic figure

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure as hell do!

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a lot of pears in relationships too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeh... but its a matter of personal preference, i date girls that are big or small

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • my absolutely favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. most men like a good hip to waist ratio aka hourglass figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men would prefer hourglasses, but sadly most women aren't.

2|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 8

• yes i think they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they do. It's considered ideal by many. It's just that in western countries, hourglass figures are rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • rake shape hahaa what, do they have huge feet?

0|0
    2|0
  • It depends on what your definition of hourglass is. Somehow women today seem to think it means they can be fat, when actually it just means a decent chest and butt with a small waist. A good example would be Marilyn Monroe with measurements of 37 - 23 - 37, 5'5 and 118 pounds. That is an hourglass, and that is what men find attractive.

0|0
    4|0
    • 23? Aren't those her measurements with a cinch or something

• No, those were her smallest measurements from her prime. And excuse me but why am I getting downvoted for this? Is it really that hard to accept that guys prefer an hourglass figure?

• Because you got fat together when you are in happy relationship? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty certain boys like hourglass

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I pretty sure boys do love hour glass

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe they do.

0|0
    0|0