I'm Really Confused Ant I Need Your Opinion?

I'm Really Confused Ant I Need Your Opinion???????

I'm going to buy a jacket for my Boyfriend soon.
He's a big fan of Tom Cruise and as the Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation is released so I decided to gift him the jacket that Tom Cruise wore in the film.
I have seen the reviews of the jacket and its very positive.
So I have figure out the best jacket selling online stores and I have two of them with quite a Price Difference.
On one store I found the jacket in $179 and in the second one I found the same jacket in $159.
I think there is a difference in quality and I need your openion where should I go and buy?

Mission Impossible 5 Rogue Nation Leather Jacket at Celebsclothing. com

Mission Impossible 5 Rogue Nation Leather Jacket at Fjackets. com

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They have different Specifications and different names one is Mission Impossible 5 and the other is Mission Impossible 4, so it will be good if know or seen TOM CRUISE JACKET here is full Specifications of both jackets.

179usd Mission Impossible 5

External: Real Leather
    Internal: Viscose Lining
    Front: Stand-up Style Collar and Full Front Zip Closure
    Pockets: Two Outside Pockets and Two Inside Pockets
    Sleeves: Buttoned Style Cuffs
    Color: Black

159usd Mission Impossible 4

External: 100% Real Leather
    Internal: Viscose Lining
    Front: Hooded Stand- up Collar, along with Front Zip Closure
    Pockets: Two Zipped Pockets On Chest Area, Two Hand Pockets On Waist and Two Inside Pockets
    Sleeves: Zipped Cuffs
    Color: Black

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They both seem legit although the celebs clothing one has a better return policy if something were to go wrong. :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Even though 20 USD more there are couple of small things that favour the Celebclothing jacket and it has a better rerurn policy

0|0
    0|0
  • I may be wrong but the listing on fjackets looks to be for the mi4 ghost protocol jacket?

Personally i think that wherever you get film replica jackets for under 500 dollars they are going to be of poor quality but hey, i buy shoes from rue21 so who am i to talk lol?

I'd say the quality difference is probably so minute that it won't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out online reviews of. oth suppliers before you place an order.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!