Naturally Red Lips?

Okay, so my lips are always really red and I never wear lipstick but people always think that I am. I also have blonde hair so some guys will mention that I look like a 50's movie star with my blonde hair and "red lipstick", even though I am not wearing any! It can be kind of embarrassing, for example, when I am at the gym! I hear that guys hate lipstick and I hate that stuff too!

So guys... when you see girls with red lips and assume she has lipstick on, is it a turn off? or do you think she is too "done up"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I quite like that '50s movie star look. You should use it to your advantage.

What Guys Said 2

• I really wouldn't worry about it. Most guys don't care whether you have lipstick on or not.

• It's your look, be proud of it.

What Girls Said 1

• woah, if a guy cares so much about your lip color as not to get to know you...then his loss, and he isn't even worth it!

If it bothers you that much, buy a light colored lip stick...