Is my nose too big? (honest answers please)

I asked this girl out the other night and she said no I told her guess I'm not your type she said its not that its because your nose is so big you look like a cartoon character. I don't know why she said that unless she was trying to insult me.

Thanks everyone, I thought she was just joking about it but she looked serious when she said it and didn't laugh after she made that comment.

Most Helpful Girl

• you look normal. yeah your nose is a little big, but you aren't the only person out there with a big nose. you should see me, I have a hooknose but I'm still cute ;) you're not going to be everyone's cup of tea but never feel bad about who you are okay? that girl was just a tactless bitch but her opinion isn't law either. a lot of men with big noses can still get girls. she was just one meaningless girl.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, she is pretty rude. I cannot believe someone would treat another like that.

Your nose is fine and it's not big. Your skin is very clear and really nice. Looks like she passed up a nice fellow. What an idiot.

• i think your nose looks fine;) plus you have nice eyes

• Your nose is not big at all. What a rude person for saying that.

• Your nose is completely proportionate to your face. Not big at all! :-)

What Guys Said 2

• The ridge of the nose looks like it might have a devit, but that might be the lighting. And the middle I guess it's called? it a little misshapen, but no, I don't think you have a big nose.

• it is slightly unshaped.

Thnx