Is Wearing a bra comfortable?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Bra's are comfortable if they are the right size and fit.

I also love bra's that don't have the underwire (it digs into my flesh and is very painful).

I really love sports bra.
    They give me the feeling of support that I love and comfort (it just feels like cloth on my skin).

What Girls Said 17

• A normal bra? A fucking death trap. You go tie a wire around your chest that cups your nipples and wear it for upwards of 10 hours. Every. Single. Day.

Now, sports bras... they're heaven. I never wear normal bras lol. It's either no bra or sports bra.

• You get used to it. Doesn't bother me.

• Completely depends on the bra. Sometimes Girls who are really bbusty find it uncomfortable to go without a bra. But for me, being a 34A it doesn't really make a difference.

Besides it being "socially unacceptable" the only reason I wear bras is prevent chaffing, or working out

• most of them time yes.. it is better than not wearing anything at all...

• Not in the slightest but it's more comfortable to wear one than it is to go without.

• If you have been measured up rightly it can be comfy but its all ways nice to get it of at the end of the day just like your favorite pair of shoes (so to speak) lol

• Bras are weird, just like women, but with the right one it makes you feel awesome. And at the end of the day you truly enjoy releasing your boobies after a long day.

• No. I hate them.

• not in the slightest

• I hate wearing a bra... But society -sighs-

• Bras are not super comfortable I would rather not wear bras. But they're alright if they are the right size.

• Not really, but you get used to it.

• I'm totally okay with it and i like bra shopping haha

• Sometimes ya don't even feel it. Other times you just want to rip it off.

• Yes and No.

• Not at all, it's like jail for your boobs.

• No!!! it hurts. Thats why we take them off when we get into our PJs at night or after a workout.