A Question for you Makeup "Guru's"?

Alright, so I want to wear more makeup for my last year of highschool other than just eyeliner and mascara. Would it look alright if I don't wear foundation and all those other creams, just eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick? I hate the feeling of foundation on my skin and I dont get acne on my face other than tiny bumps on my forehead.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your skin is clear with an even tone, you can definitely get away with skipping foundation. I probably do that about half the time. When I don't wear foundation, I wear primer, concealer, and powder to even out my skin tone. If you skip foundation, you shouldn't wear as much blush as the natural pink tones in your skin will show through.
    What I normally wear on a no-foundation day: mattifying primer, concealer, powder, powder blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, eyebrow powder and pomade
    What I normally wear on a foundation day: mattifying primer, foundation, corrector, concealer, powder, cream blush, powder blush, eye primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, eyebrow powder and pomade
    I'm sure you could get away with less but those are my "full-makeup" routines.
    If I'm in a huge rush, I'll just do primer, concealer, powder, mascara, and a quick swipe of lipstick.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If you don't like the feel of foundation on your face go for bb or cc cream, they are not as heavy as foundation. They have lighter coverage and they act as moisturizer, sunscreen and skin treatment.

• Oh, that's good, because I do wear moisturizer. Thank you. ^_^

• I wear everything except cover up and powder.
    Go for it.

• Try a bb cream or a tinted moisturizer if youbdont like the heaviness/pastiness of a foundation works the same way (:... but if you like just using the mascara eyeliner and lipstick is okay as well! Whatever you feel comfortable in

• Makeup isn't about what you should and shouldn't wear it's about what you like and being fun , if you don't want to wear foundation then don't hun because you will still look beautiful with or without it