Girls, Do you think guys look good I skirts (not just kilts!)?

You see a guy minding his own business & you notice he is wearing a long skirt (to the a ankles. No hairy leg seeing issues) do you find that attractive to see?

• Yes (he looks good in it (or) I admire his bravery & confidence)
    22% (7)
  • No (I think it's wrong but I can't give a valid reason why)
    47% (15)
  • As long as he covers up what must be covered, then it doesn't matter (other features)
    31% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
To many of you humans care about this whole skirt on guys idea... It's truly stupid (there are afew that are cool with it but... There aren't enough of those people)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Good shape and nice legs? Then go for it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Not really. It's not attractive to me because I wear skirts often so it's a bit odd to me. However, I wouldn't judge him if he wanted to wear skirts and good for him if he likes that. It's just not what I like in a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kilts and long leather maxi skirts that look like kilts are awesome.

With slits on the sides and pants underneath.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pants under the skirt? Kinda beats the purpose

• Well the skirt is slit up to the waist on both sides - so...
      I can't find the pic of what I'm talking about.

• Sorry.. But GAY

1|0
    0|1
    • EXPLAIN!'

• I'll explain Y it ISNT! it's just clothes! Clothes don't make people gay!! Doesn't tighten the groin area for men which is a huge 👍! They look comfortable & to top it all off I know a guy or to that are gay. They NEVER wore a skirt before! I am interested in girls so YOUR DUMB MINDLESS ARUMENT IS INVALID 😠😡
      >: P

• I don't find it attractive at all, so I would not want my boyfriend to wear one, but if some random guy walking down the street was wearing one I would not care. Whatever makes him comfortable, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care. I probably wouldn't date him but we could be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't fine that look attractive, tbh. I would rather see guys in cool shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of your options. I think it looks horrible, but I don't care if guys wear skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats f*ckin nasty 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • no. it'd be strange to see in the USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not atractive I think it's halarious

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as u r off of crack, yeah

0|0
    0|0