Girls, Do you think guys look good I skirts (not just kilts!)?

You see a guy minding his own business & you notice he is wearing a long skirt (to the a ankles. No hairy leg seeing issues) do you find that attractive to see?

• Yes (he looks good in it (or) I admire his bravery & confidence)
    22% (7)
  • No (I think it's wrong but I can't give a valid reason why)
    47% (15)
  • As long as he covers up what must be covered, then it doesn't matter (other features)
    31% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
To many of you humans care about this whole skirt on guys idea... It's truly stupid (there are afew that are cool with it but... There aren't enough of those people)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Good shape and nice legs? Then go for it!

What Girls Said 11

• Not really. It's not attractive to me because I wear skirts often so it's a bit odd to me. However, I wouldn't judge him if he wanted to wear skirts and good for him if he likes that. It's just not what I like in a guy.

• Kilts and long leather maxi skirts that look like kilts are awesome.

With slits on the sides and pants underneath.

• Pants under the skirt? Kinda beats the purpose

• Well the skirt is slit up to the waist on both sides - so...
      I can't find the pic of what I'm talking about.

• Sorry.. But GAY

• EXPLAIN!'

• I'll explain Y it ISNT! it's just clothes! Clothes don't make people gay!! Doesn't tighten the groin area for men which is a huge 👍! They look comfortable & to top it all off I know a guy or to that are gay. They NEVER wore a skirt before! I am interested in girls so YOUR DUMB MINDLESS ARUMENT IS INVALID 😠😡
      >: P

• I don't find it attractive at all, so I would not want my boyfriend to wear one, but if some random guy walking down the street was wearing one I would not care. Whatever makes him comfortable, I guess.

• I really don't care. I probably wouldn't date him but we could be friends.

• No, I don't fine that look attractive, tbh. I would rather see guys in cool shorts.

• None of your options. I think it looks horrible, but I don't care if guys wear skirts.

• Thats f*ckin nasty 😂😂

• no. it'd be strange to see in the USA.

• Not atractive I think it's halarious

• As long as u r off of crack, yeah