Is my skirt too short? Did I exposed too much? If I sit in a proper way it would be fine right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you are asking, you already KNOW it is too short!! Be a lady, not a tramp!! If you are uncomfortable sitting, or even thinking about it, it is too short!!
    What are you saying, wearing a short skirt? "I'm easy" or "I don't have any self-respect?"
    I'm old enough to be your father, I think, and I would NEVER let my daughter wear something that short!!
    Wear 'shorts' under it? Good idea, but if it is so short that you need to wear shorts, then it is too short!!
    Respect yourself, and dress like a lady!! You DON'T WANT the guys that want to see you in tiny skirts, because they are going to treat you like a toy, for their own joy!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure your a nice person but people will assume bad things about you based on the way you look if you wear that outfit. Especially if you are young - guys will try to take advantage of you and might even rape you.

What Guys Said 9

• It is fine - Wear shorts underneath

• It doesn't seem too short... just be mindful of sitting down and getting back up again... and going up stairs and escalators at the mall... and getting in and out of cars... and windy weather conditions - makes me glad I'm not a girl at this point

• Last year I was using an escalator at the train station, this girl was on it in front of me wearing cut off short shorts. I could see everything once her ass was eye height... like everything. I nearly tapped her on the shoulder and told her she needed a shave but I was too grossed out. Never understand how people walk around with their pussy on show like that... add cheeks hanging out...

• Hahaha... it probably seemed like a good idea at the time, and before she left the house she probably didn't do the "if someone is behind me on the escalator, how will I look" check...

• It's a trend, in Hollywood

• I don't think you can go wrong with showing your legs. As long as your cheeks are covered, don't worry about it. The hubbub these days are about girls revealing their boobs too much.

• Yes it's too short. I like skirts but i prefer longer ones. They look more classy.

• unacceptable, you should wear a burka.

• No it is cute

• Yeah, it's a bit short, since you're taller

• Might want to wear tights or something

• not its not short at all... the more you show hairless skin the better it is for planet earth!

• Looks fine just sit right.

What Girls Said 9

• you look fine but wear some shorts just to hide your dignaty or be carefull when you sit down and show a bit more than you would like to

• hmmm yea its a bit too short

• I thought you were under 18. It's a very young looking outfit...

• It looks fine there, but I can see it being tricky to sit and stuff.

• Yeah it's a bit short but you should be alright. I usually wear shorts underneath if I'm wearing a skirt or dress.

• kinda short... but tbh im not really a fan of it

• It's okay, don't worry.

• Listen babe, you look good.

• No, it's fine.