Is emma watson even attractive?

I am sick of being called gay everytime i voice my honest opinion on emma's appeal (or the lack of it). I have never seen anything more than a generic white teemage girl. Is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friends are kind of dumb saying your gay just because you don't think she's attractive. Each person has their different idea about who they find attractive.

I think a big part of why a lot of people go crazy about her looks. Is because unlike other celebrities you see. She looks more realistic. As in a girl you could find in your everyday life and not just in your fantasy. Plus to most people she probably gives off a welcoming vibe to them.

Though I do find it funny how when Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupet Grint auditioned to be in the harry potter movies. They had to write an essay. Which is a reason they got who they played. Emma wrote a long essay in great detail with a lot of pages, Daniel wrote like one page, and Rupet didn't even do it. :D

• Lol i didn't know that. I assumed ot was the way they looked because they all were complete personifications of the characters created by JK rowling. I was actually always stunned at the detail.

• Yep the essays they had to write was about the character they wanted to play. :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• She's bland more than anything in my opinion. I've seen her in the flesh and you wouldn't look twice at her if she was in the supermarket. She's much more ordinary and girl next door that her image portrays.

• I would honestly still ask for an autograph :p but i guess thats coz i pretty much grew up reading amd watching harry potter

• I think that's just being human more than anything.

• Your friends call you gay cause you say don't find her attractive? Your friends are really weird.
    Everyone has different taste. Some find her attractive, some don't. Even some people doesn't find Miss world 2015 attractive. That's normal. So, looks beauty are subjective.

by the way, I think Emma is very beautiful

• I think she's beautiful inside and out, she doesn't plaster on loads of makeup to look half decent she's naturally attractive id say

• She's clearly had cosmetic surgery if you look at old pics of her and pics of her now. Totally different nose and her lips are way thinner. Eyebrows are waxed and she wears plenty of make-up. Don't even know what you're talking about.

• You just sound like a straight up hater, she hasn't had any plastic surgery done or if she has it defiantly isn't to the extreme that most celebrities have done and least she has brains not just beauty, if you don't think she is attractive that's fine its your opinion but she is probably one of the least fake celebrities you could find

• As much as i find it weird that she has so many fans, i am pretty sure her looks are absolutely natural. Firstly, her role im harry potter involved her looking lile a geek and also, having her become a celeb and of course, be done with puberty lol had her groom herself more

• Yes, she doesn't wear much make up. She's a natural.

• Thats the best that a girl can do, find their charm, their natural look.

• For me, I think she is naturally beautiful and she's very intelligent and classy as well, which makes her more appealing to lots of guys. But it's stupid to suggest you're gay if you don't share that attraction. Everyone has different tastes and beauty is completely subjective

• It's her attitude and the way she presents herself.

• i know.. many guys love her.. like she is a goddess or something.. she is pretty.. no doubt.. but not that much..

• I think if she was doing an office job, it would be refreshing to have a cute girl in thevoffice kind of thing. I dnt see her any more beautiful than that. But i have heard she is quite a good human

• I can say that i easily find charming girls like Emma in my city. she's a normal cute.

• yes she is a good person.. and a classy lady...

• I think she looks pretty generic because I know several girls who look like her but people love her.

• Wow. That's very dumb of your 'friends'. It's like saying, 'dude if you don't like the same shit I do you're gay'.
    Personally, I like Emma Watson a lot. She has shifted the mainstream taste from vulgarity and nakedness to elegance and a rather classic beauty. Sure, when she walks in a room the world might not stop, but to me she is a beautiful actress and she exudes elegance. I like that men start liking her more and Kim Kardashian less, for example.

• I think she is cute but she isn't the most gorgeous one. That's what I like about her. I think she represents the average pretty woman you'd find anywhere, like drew Barrymore

• I think she is beautiful but you're entitled to your opinion. If you don't find her attractive I don't see why people should insult you for it. People can disagree without being rude.

• I don't really get your description, but yeah I think she's super pretty

• She is girl next door, i find her alright not that attractive.
    Beauty is in the eyes of beholder

• I think she's gorgeous - however, she's attractive in a conventional "girl next door" kind of way, and not everyone is into that.

• no she isn't now scarlett johansson is attractive

• She's pretty but not attractive to me personally.

• It's personal preference, some people will find her attractive and others won't

• I think it'd only make you gay if you'd rather shag Daniel Radcliffe.

• She goes for the natural girl next door look. It's probably not what you like in a woman. More makeup? More tits? I don't know but if that's the case you aren't gay you just don't find that type of woman attractive.

• I dunno. I find her face pretty.

• maybe its BECAUSE she's so generic. For some reason, average faces are seen as more beautiful by standard

• Are you implying you wouldn't shag her if you had the chance?

• If you don't like her, then don't like her, no one cares.

What Guys Said 20

• She has all the worst traits of white women except for the obesity. She has no b00bs, and no ass. Her acting skills are only slightly better than Kristen Stewart. The only reason she even got famous is because a bunch of pedophile Harry Potter nerds fapped to her for so many years when she looked like a ratty mess.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• She seems like a pretty regular girl to me. I was surprised when I found out a lot of guys think she's amazing looking. It makes sense that she has a lot of fans from doing movies but it still surprised me.

• She's pretty, but not as pretty as people say. She's just above average to me.

• I think she is gorgeous

• She's really attractive in my opinion and we all have different tastes in women hell I don't find that one wife from modern family attractive as well as Megan fox but a lot of guys still drool for them

• Yeah sofia vergara ha ha, i find her voice annoying amd her face average. Its her voluptuous figure i guess...

• I think it's because she has that girl next door charm.
    Not really my type especially since I remember her as the little girl from Harry Potter and it's weird to picture her sexually.
    She has a great personality though.

• There are girls so much better than Watson. Not that she's ugly or something but she's average.

• is the pope catholic? yes she is very attractive and I certainly wouldn't climb over her to get to you... lol

• she looks well above average. but even if that´s not your cup of tea, i think her charakter is well above average too. taste is not debatable though. i sometimes dislike celebs out of spite because everybody likes them.

• I never found her particularly outstanding, and after that bullshit speech at the UN I've solidified by point that all she would get would be a lowkey hard dicking.

• She's average at most in my opinion

• I can't think of what she looks like. Post a picture?

• She kinda looks like a boy. Not attractive at all.

• I don't find her that attractive too.

• Yup. Gay gay gay gay gay

• I dont wanna sound mean but damn she's ugly as hell

• It's very atractive. It as charm.

• she's hot! 10/10

• She looks like the first girl I've ever kissed :p

• love the pics of her hairy vag