Is this body the definition of hotness?

link

Or can someone be a little chubby and still be able to get a nice girl?

A little more buff guy:

link
Link fixed:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think that bigger guys can get some loving. I have only been with one bigger buy but that's didn't make the sex weird. and also I really don't like the BUFF look

What Girls Said 37

• Overall that pic is pretty desirable. Though like the person previously said he could be a little more buff to be considered 'hotter'. But then with many many people, not every single desirable feature comes with the whole package, if you get what I'm saying. Often people will have either a great body or a really handsome/pretty face, but they rarely have both of these. Of course you can still be chubby and get a nice girl, why would a girl be considered nice if it wasn't for her intelligence and open mindedness. And no, nasty girls by definition will only want to be seen with really good looking buff boys in order to raise their social image.

• A little more buff? Is this better then: http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs036.snc1/4328_222962200007_544935007

• I think they're both too "buff." Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume a guy can't look like either of those links unless he hits the gym every day. It’s not fake like plastic surgery, but it's pretty artificial. I don't think that amount of buffness can be attained by simply healthy living (veggies, not too much beer and nor smoking), jogging a few times a week, and an active lifestyle (like work construction, ride a bike to work, or play a sport).

HEALTH is what is most attractive. And I think what these guys have is above and beyond. Their muscles have a high degree of "maintenance" attached. It’s like seeing a girl with real expensive highlights in her hair, designer cloths, looks like she runs and takes yoga classes. She's beautiful, but she has to spend so much time and money on her appearance. If I saw either of those guys out on the beach I'd think that they (metaphorically) spend all their time staring at their navel.

I'm not saying anyone should let themselves go, but I think a life should be made up of more pursuits and interests besides physical fitness. When a person becomes too "buff" male or female, I actually feel less attracted to them because I'm less attracted to their character. Its not evil, its just shallow. And for me, a good character flows over into physical attraction. For instance, I've seen the same movie actor playing a good guy and a bad guy and I always think he's physically more attractive when he's a good guy.

link I think the guy on the farthest right is very handsome. (and they guy with the red shorts needs to pull his pants up)

• The first guy was fine but the second was too big! Just because A guy has muscles doesn't mean every girl will love him! Big guys can be great too, I dated a big guy once and even though he wasen't my type and I didn't really like him at first, he won me over and even though we are just friends now he is still sexy to me! He was that good, he created sexual attraction where there was none.

• no that's not. Plenty of people are chubby and attractive. A cute face and nice personality matter the most to me.

• i'm not one for the buff look, I think its kind of gross lol...i usually go for skinny guys or lean muscle type guys but chubby ones can be cute and a lot more loving :)

• none of the above are good. I think ZAC is too little for me, and then 2nd guy needs to chill out. damn that's tooooo much puff, and its a Turn off for most girls..

But this body is Perfect ;) yum yum

link

• That's like the second guy buff, but the cloth covers.

• To the question asker.

You need to calm down mate. You're sweet to all of the women that say they like bigger guys, but when one tells you she like a guy with a toned body you jump all over her. The second picture is a lot bigger than the guy wearing pajamas, they're both buff but Titi18's example was smaller, model buff and yours was amatuer bodybuilder buff.

• Thank you Gakewa

• ewwwww that high school musical guy is such a turn off, Don't know why all these little girls are drooling over him! He would be hot for a 13 - 16 year old girl. But to me he is just way too young, not developed into a man yet and way too skinny..

I can't see other pictures but if you want to know which body is the definition of hotness OUT OF MY LEAGUE HOTNESS then I would have to say two words: Mathew Mcconaughey

• I don't especially like either one; their chests are disappointing lol. But I like the first one better.

• Like the girls agreed, it's 'hot' but not every guy has that body. And from what I know, the guys I like seem to wear some type of shirt that hides their gut. lol So I don't actually see if they do when they dress. I think in general though girls not only go for looks. Definitely personality wins and having some chubbyness or what have you is fine, unless she is that shallow. In fact, my own boyfriend--- I didn't like him first for his looks. His personality got me and he looks decent so that's why I went out with him and fell for him to this day.

What I think is presentable for going for your type of girl ('nice'?) is by dressing better, paying attention how you dress/look, etc. People like nice, decent looking people whether they are fat, skinny, average, muscular... if they look like trash, who really wants to date them? (Well unless she likes the grungy, etc. look.)

• Personally I hate guys that are all into there bodies because they usually have a very superficial way of thought too.

My boyfriend is on the bigger side but he is the sweetest thing on this planet. It definitley doesn't affect my attraction for him or our sex life in a bad way.

• In my opinion, I don't like the males that have a "perfect" body, I like my man with some "chubb"... a lot of people ask my boy friend how he has me cause [[not to be conceited]] I'm a pretty good looking female and I can get the guys that have that "perfect" body. so yes, it is deff possible for a "chubby" guy to get a nice/ good looking female...

• I love guys who are big because they are so much more cuddly and idk, it just does not bother me if my guy is "chubby" as long as I really do love him and he loves me. And I really hate skinny guys.

• the first guy is zac efron isn't it?

to me,im pretty strict with body. as long as he has a hot body I'll find him very attractive,even his face isn't that great( say,just average)

and hot to me is definitely zac efron body.the 2nd is too much for me.i'd rather a guy to be skinny than chubby or very buff.

• The top guy is way too skinny. So def. 2nd is hot. I like guys to have meat on their bones

• a little chubby is good for me, the guy in the first pic is good, but I don't like the buffer guy.

• He has all the features that make him hot not just his body. He has pretty eyes, nice smile, tan, and, a cute nose, a nice body! But that's superficial and the exterior. Some girls like the interior of a guy to be nice too. If you truly have a great personality then looks don't matter, but they do help lead a person to discovering it.

• What do you mean with nice girl?

a) a beautiful slim girl?

b) a girl with great attitude?

If you meant a) then the answer is probably no. If a girl takes care of herself she is probably looking for a partner who does too.

If you meant b) then yes, everything is possible.

If you have a great personality the chances of gettin a girl who is both a) and b) increase.

• i like the first one better. looks more natural

• lol Zach Efron is the definition of hotness... lol have you seen those eyes? ;)

• I'm asking not affirmating, do you know what this symbol means: "?"?

• What about the other guy?

• Too much muscle

• zac is sooo hot

• Well link #2 and #3 are broken, but #1 is okay. though, if I were being really picky I would say he could be a bit smaller and less muscle would be okay. I like petite guys :3

• I like a nice short and skinny non-muscular guy. But appearance plays little to how much I really like someone. ** also I feel the need to point out that I'm not being sarcastic here, I really do like shorter guys.

• I hate guys with tons of muscle, they just scare me, the kind of seem abusive to me. I've only liked 3 guys in my life, I'm picky, and 2 of them weren't that skinny.

• With your personality? No.

• You mean asking a question anonismously?

• he's hot because he has a hot face.

• yes! I like this boy in one of my class who is the cutest bot ever>> he's like a cute, teddy bear. awww..& he has no idea I like his ass

• Yes, first link is the correct definition of hotness. But to answer your second question, of course. I have nothing against chubby guys.

• 1st one is good, too much muscle is baad tho

• omg he's so sexy. I love it.

• i don't think that either of there bodies are hott to skinny to buff

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 7

• The first guy is lean, and toned...if you could carry that physique for the rest of your life you would be LUCKY MAN,

• I'm a little surprised that you girls are saying the first guy looks hot... mostly because he looks 14...

• Hahah nice, yeah

but body-wise....

but you've ruined it now, I didn't really look at the face, but now it's definitely ruined. he is so youngish... ugh

• Look at Biggie Smalls. He was a playaaa, rap slayaaa .

• are you people insane? this guy is freaking buff

• Not to me. :)

• i seen the hottest girls with the biggest guys they are more loveable and giving and usually have no one to cheat with so the hot girls get all the attention + get treated like a queen cause the chubby guys don't want a hotbabe to leave their side

• A sense of humor beats a six pack everytime. This is coming from a guy who has a six pack! lol.