Curly hair or straight hair?

Okay so I wanna know do you rather straight or curly hair on girls. I have curly hair which I hate so I wanna know. And by curly I mean curly curly like in my profile picture not curly the way you can make it look using a curler

Most Helpful Guy

• I like however a girl's natural hair looks most of the time. I understand that it can get out of control sometimes and you want to straighten it to make it less so. But wavy and curly can look a lot better than straight because you know it's real. So I say do what makes you happy over all else, but yeah I don't like super straight hair all of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had naturally curly hair :( Straight hair is boring in my opinion.

• My hair is such a bother, I can't brush it without using water and If I ever leave my hair down I have to put mouse in it to keep it from getting frizy

What Guys Said 6

• Some of us would die for that curly hair lol
    i would say fix so all you got do is put gel in it
    than go do whatever you need i really think
    gel is better for curly hair than moose

• I think your hair looks great in your profile pic.

• It shouldn't really matter. Do what ever makes you feel comfortable!

• Straight or wavy usually but your hair looks nice in the picture. I think it depends to some extent on the girl.

• I look nicer with straighter hair tho

• Well you could always straighten it. No harm in trying it out if you do it right and don't damage your hair.

• I like some curl but not to much.

• Just go with what comes naturally

What Girls Said 4

• My hair is really wavy and can get pretty curly too. For me, I like to do curly styles because straightening does not hold for very long.

• I reallllly like your curly hair

• i have naturally wavy hair, so i'll go with curly

• Both are beautiful I perfer straight