How should I dress at college to impress?

So I'm a single 21 year old and starting business college after three years in a military environment, so I'm not exactly up on what to wear to class. I usually dress in a classic Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin manor for my old job. Would this look be appropriate for college and would female students find it attractive and impressive?

Most Helpful Guy

• That old school Sinatra/Martin is your thing - Embrace your individuality and go with it

What Girls Said 2

• who cares after a month you'll be smell checking the same sweatpants you've been wearing for a week and wearing them regardless it happens in college

• Honestly, I think you dress so classy some might find it intimidating. But it's cool and impressive too, people will wanna get to know you.
    But face/physique matter more lol

What Guys Said 4

• Just dress like you are heading to your yacht everyday. But also i keep some lazy clothes around so you dont look to preppy.

I recommend
    - Backrach = for great sweaters
    - Polo, Express = for polo's and shorts. Express is a little more for guys with a toned build so they usually fit average guys aged 18 - around 25.
    - Just look at websites like www.gentlemansjournal.com
    or blacklapel (but they do more advertising, some great articles)

I dont know, the semi-preppy rich dude look always worked for me.

• Thats very old school most guys wear a T shirt and Jeans but yes dress up like Frank Sinatra wear a suit

• Ask a Nordstrom stylist for assistance. The service is free and you are not under any obligations to purchase anything.

• Dress more casual. You can wear a blazer but don't go full suit.