What do you think about long hair on guys?

Well right now I have an undercut and my hair is pulled back and to the side. Kinda like James Dean but straight/wavy instead of curly. I used to get a number 1 buzz on the side but now that it's longer I get #2.

Now my hair is long enough to be pulled straight back and I'm digging the longer length. I've been watching some childhood shows lately and a light bulb went off when I was watching Full House. Until now I've been using wax/paste to style my hair but I tried mousse just like John Stamos's character and all I can say is wow. I got lots of volume and use less paste.

Now I'm thinking of growing my hair out even longer just like John. I'm talking about the cut he had halfway through the show, not the shoulder length he had.

I just don't see too many younger guys with this hair style anymore. Right now it's all about the short buzz cuts, line ups, and undercuts.

I'm gonna grow my hair out regardless, but what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Freaking love it <3 Uncle Jesse's hair was awesome ;P

• I love longer hair on guys, personally, and am tired of seeing all of the buzz cuts and preppy short haircuts. I say go for it!

• If it can be put up in a bun it's sexy lol

• Hm... Well my boyfriend has hair a couple inches below his ears and I think it's super cute. It depends on the guy with the long hair. Some look like ass, some look hot.

• Do you have a picture of him in the middle of the show?

• It looks werid to me but on two people it looks the best on

• No. I hate hair on men other than a li

• long hair is so sexy on a guy, I would if it looks good on you

• Oooo ! Sounds pretty interesting to me! Who cares if no one has their hair like you. You are going to be unique and you will be rocking that hair style :3, just like john stamos. I find long hair to be extremely attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• Grow it out, dude! I've been going strong for a minute now. Pardon the shit quality

http://i.imgur.com/EUB3Ww2l.jpg

@MissNowhere Rate my hair.

• I think long hair looks great on guys

• very 80's and old fashioned. Most guys I know either have very short cropped or neat short hair these days

• If it makes you happy then go for it! Who cares what others think. If someone doesn't like it, what are they gonna do? Ridicule a guy just for having long hair? I would hope not.

• I personally wouldn't like long hair, i think its very feminine. It does depend how well you suit it i suppose but it'd be hard to pull off for a man.

• I will keep libg hair to add an inch to my height :p

• i question motives and existence of men with long hair.