Guys, Appearance-wise do you perfer girls to be natural, fake natural or superfical?

In your opinion what would you rather a girl be:

Natural? She walks around without any real modification. She wears minimal make-up on occaison. She looks well put together, but doesn't wear designer clothes.

Faking Natural? She puts a lot of effort into making it look like she doesn't really do anything. She uses a lot of make-up, but you can't really tell. She wears a mixture of desginer and non designer stuff.

Superficial? She is a walking, talking image of Barbie. She wears lots of make-up, and you can definitely see all her contouring. She owns nothing but designer stuff.

• Natural
    79% (34)
  • Faking Natural
    19% (8)
  • Superficial
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl I'm crazy about kind of wavers between natural and faking natural, depending on the day. She usually wears nice clothes and a little makeup, and I think she's gorgeous. I think she does it more for her than anything, since she's gorgeous without it. Just wants to feel like she's made an effort I guess.

Going overboard is a sure way to turn a lot of guys off. As a guy, it seems like they're compensating for something. It doesn't enhance natural beauty, which every woman has to some degree, but tries simulating it artificially, and usually fails. Hope I've helped!

What Guys Said 7

• All Natural, nothing fake, no makeup!! I want to know HER, not what she thinks society imagines that she should be, for me, because that will ALWAYS be wrong!! I don't want to be with someone that is a 'walking lie' with makeup, high heels, colored hair, implants, or any of that sht!! BE YOU, and find the guy that LOVES THAT!!

• I think the poll might be loaded but anyway I would go for Natural.

• I like all natural females that is who i would prefer to date

• I don't like lazy people and seeing someone who puts time and effort into their appearance tells me they're not lazy.

• I prefer girls like @Guysvsgirls , who are beautiful with minimal makeup.

• Make up is 100% fine, surgery isn't. Also, not sure if this would apply, but working out is 100% fine because I want you to look good along with being healthy.

• I known it sounds bad that I'm voting for "fake natural" but no ones perfect and I see nothing wrong with polishing your self up a bit. And I'm not one of those guys that applies standards to girls that I don't follow myself.