Guys, Appearance-wise do you perfer girls to be natural, fake natural or superfical?

In your opinion what would you rather a girl be:

Natural? She walks around without any real modification. She wears minimal make-up on occaison. She looks well put together, but doesn't wear designer clothes.

Faking Natural? She puts a lot of effort into making it look like she doesn't really do anything. She uses a lot of make-up, but you can't really tell. She wears a mixture of desginer and non designer stuff.

Superficial? She is a walking, talking image of Barbie. She wears lots of make-up, and you can definitely see all her contouring. She owns nothing but designer stuff.

• Natural
    79% (34)
  • Faking Natural
    19% (8)
  • Superficial
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl I'm crazy about kind of wavers between natural and faking natural, depending on the day. She usually wears nice clothes and a little makeup, and I think she's gorgeous. I think she does it more for her than anything, since she's gorgeous without it. Just wants to feel like she's made an effort I guess.

Going overboard is a sure way to turn a lot of guys off. As a guy, it seems like they're compensating for something. It doesn't enhance natural beauty, which every woman has to some degree, but tries simulating it artificially, and usually fails. Hope I've helped!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• All Natural, nothing fake, no makeup!! I want to know HER, not what she thinks society imagines that she should be, for me, because that will ALWAYS be wrong!! I don't want to be with someone that is a 'walking lie' with makeup, high heels, colored hair, implants, or any of that sht!! BE YOU, and find the guy that LOVES THAT!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the poll might be loaded but anyway I would go for Natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all natural females that is who i would prefer to date

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like lazy people and seeing someone who puts time and effort into their appearance tells me they're not lazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls like @Guysvsgirls , who are beautiful with minimal makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make up is 100% fine, surgery isn't. Also, not sure if this would apply, but working out is 100% fine because I want you to look good along with being healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I known it sounds bad that I'm voting for "fake natural" but no ones perfect and I see nothing wrong with polishing your self up a bit. And I'm not one of those guys that applies standards to girls that I don't follow myself.

0|0
    0|0