Is it weird to go out shopping on your own to just try on things?

Well I guess it's not really shopping if you don't buy anything, but is it weird to go out by yourself to just browse and try clothes on?

I'm really bored, and all my friends are away. I'm saving up for other stuff so no money for new clothes right now.

• It's weird
  • It's not weird

Most Helpful Guy

• No not weird at all. Are you the type that likes shop assistants giving opinions or do you prefer to be left alone.

• Left alone usually, but sometimes I like asking for opinions.

• Oh ok I like looking at clothes a bit to as I like to look good and I often try things on and don't buy them as I am super fussy because I like to look good in my clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. Sometimes it can be fun with others. But you can also take your time and go where you want. Often times I went with my sister, she would always go, "You should get this! You should get that!"
    It gets tiring after a while.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like a good way to pass time if you are into clothes.

• There's nothing particularly weird about window shopping (or if you're French, "window licking", bizarrely)

• No not weird at all , sometimes we all need just what i call My Time

• Why would I waste my friends' time by making them go clothes shopping lol? I mean it kinda seems like an individual activity anyways.

• Im doing many things alone so something like this is never weird for me.

• haha you're a girl and that is in your genes

What Girls Said 0