Which hairstyle do u prefer? Long , Medium, or short?

To girls : If you had long hair for a long long time and you kinda wanna change your style, So would you cut your hair? And If you wanna cut would it be medium or short? And which style is trending?
To guys : Which hairstyle that guys like the most about girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• That honestly depends on the girl. I can see some girls (though very VERY few) looking really good in a short hair cut. Also some would look really good in a long or medium hair cut. It just depends on the girl. I might find one girl looks best with long and another looks best short. Just depends. I think in general, though, I typically find girls that look good in long hair the most attractive the most frequently.

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair length over the years has varied from above my shoulders to halfway down my back. The latter is currently where it's at now, and I don't plan on cutting it anytime soon (more than just a trim). Long hair is a hassle - it gets in the way, it sheds and gets everywhere, it's more expensive and time consuming to maintain - but my long hair is one of the more feminine things about me and it makes me feel attractive. I may eventually get tired of it and cut it back down, but for now I'm seeing how long it will go.

What Guys Said 9

• Long and straight or long and wavy.

• Medium or long. I've never really liked short hair on a woman.

• I like medium hair in a girl. Long is also acceptable, but short is very unattractive.

I always cut my hair very short. I'd never have long hair. It doesn't look healthy, or even manly, in a guy.

• On the contrary. My best guy friend has very long hair that he wears in a ponytail, and it looks quite regal. But I guess not every guy could pull off the look.

• Med to long

• Long, straight hair.

• Wavy hair, sgot, long and medium.

• I like super long wavy or straight hair, but short can sometimes look good. In between lengths always seem to have the worst of both worlds, so I'd stay away from that except when you're growing it out.

• Long or short medium can take a hike

• Medium.

Short if she has a cute face/can generally pull it off.

What Girls Said 8

• I've always preferred long hair on myself. Once, I got so fed up with having it down to my waist that I cut it so that it barely reached my shoulders. That was the biggest mistake I've ever done... Even though long hair is quite a handful, it looks better on me that way. If I were to cut it, the shortest I'd go for is mid-back length.

• If I wanted to cut it, I totally would. It'll grow back :) and I'd go medium, bc too short would feel foreign to me lol.

• I've had long hair for years I've pretty much just always stuck with having long hair because im to afraid of getting it cut shorter lol but id love to have shorter hair it would defiantly be less time consuming in the mornings, maybe one day i will be brave enough to actually go through with it

• I like long hair.

Even when I do get different hairstyle, I don't cut it too short.

I would probably go for medium. (A few inch below shoulder.)

• My hair grows really quick so I change Te length all the time. I actually went from waist long hair to pixie cut twice in my life... I have done bangs, fringe, layers, bob... Pretty much everything besides shaving it because my mother doesn't like it and I'm a good girl. But first you should check out what suits your face. For example I have a small forehead so the bangs were an epic fail at me. If you want a change, go for it! It's just hair, it grows back.

• I like long hair... though I'm thinking of getting an undercut lol seems fun :)

• i have medium length hair but i want long hair so bad most people with long hair cut their hair short to change it but then regret it because long hair is so beautiful and you can do a lot more with it
    it depends on the persons face shape and physical features to determine whether theyd look good with short or long hair or both

• I rather long hair :)