Do you think a girl with big boobs could wear/pull this look off?

I really want to purchase this top and wear it in the same style as the model, but unlike the model my bust size is way bigger (36 DD). I have the same slim body as her, but scared that I may look "slutty" due to my bust size.

Do you think a girl w/big boobs could pull this look off?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like it, go for it! 'Slutty' is not a look, it's a behaviour. Anyone who judges a woman's morality on the basis of wardrobe choices is a feeble-minded imbecile possessed of an opinion with which you should not trouble yourself!

No way are you too big to wear that top if you like the look of it - clearly you wouldn't want to wear it to work or church (!) but for more appropriate situations, you're fine. To be honest there's something especially cute and attractive about a curvier girl wearing any top that clearly can't be worn with a bra - it's kinda brave and daring, and those are good qualities to have! Anyway, short answer - your size is absolutely no reason not to buy that top, yours is the only opinion that matters.

What Guys Said 17

• I think your boobs would be pretty on show if you wore it. I wouldn't wear it to walk around town or go shopping or whatever, but if you were at the beach or on a night out you could probably get away with it. Be prepared for a lot of men staring though.

• nah no worries... u'd look awesome.. and whoever calls u a slut just point him/her yer middle finger ;)

• I think that you could absolutely pull it off.

• I don't know but she looks like rainbow shit
    orig09.deviantart.net/.../..._nephilus-d5y5ade.png

• That looks like a top for a 12 year old. If thats the look you are going for...

• That looks slutty/trashy either way.

• Oh lord no

• Guys won't mind, but I know other women will hate you for it.

• Yes she could.

• Maybe in the 90s she could, nowadays i don't think so

• yeah sure you will look good with that top, very attractive I don't know if you'll call that slutty

• and why would you like to look like that thing... ?

• The outfit looks slutty, no matter how big or small your breasts are.

• it would look way better with big boobs.

• I don't know, a little too revealing for big ones. Small ones can get away with it cuz there isn't soooo much to be in your face like big ones.

That's not to say big ones can't show ample cleavage. It's just this cut is more for an androgynous chest.

• It will look fine

• If you don't mind some possible unwanted looks then go ahead, I don't think it would look bad.

What Girls Said 8

• The problem is - it might not be strong enough or big enough to support your breasts. If you can try it on at a store buy it - if its an online company and the company is not well known - do not buy it.

• No, to be honest. Also it offers no support.

Something where the plunge is not so deep and you where can wear a bra will look better.
    grumpyandcurved.files.wordpress.com/.../...hoo.jpg

You know you could just buy it and if you don't like how it looks on you just return it

I really want that top now. ☺

• yes you should not buy it.. it will not look good.. for her it is a top.. for you it will become and-ill fitting bra

• that is a bikini top not a shirt... if you mean as a bikini top than it is fine

• thats fine as a girl with a big boobs this is a good choice because of the thick band underneath and the straps around the neck will support it nicely and it has good coverage

• omg I love dollskill too!!!
    and a person can pull off literally anything they want to pull off, just try it on once you get it and mail it back if you hate it, no big deal.
    I couldnt see it being an issue though

• That's a very shitty outfit that no one should wear. Seriously, wtf is that?

• yes it will look slutty