Guys, Is it gay for a man to care about his fashion? Girls is it a turn on or turn off if a guy cares about how he dresses?

Most Helpful Guy

• take this from me. WOMEN LOVE IT. and it just adds so much more to your attraction... Women will love you for your fashion alone man. And its not gay...
    Be different, fresh and fashionable;1st think about your own confidence than let the women come

What Girls Said 12

• What? No. Homosexuality has everything to do with your sexual preference, it has ZERO to do with what you like. There's nothing "gay" about having style.

• No, it's certainly not gay or a turn off. More of a good thing.

• no i don't think its gay if a man cares about what he's wearing

• No. Your sexual orientation is not defined by how you dress. I find that ridiculous. If anything, I think it's a turn on when a guy cares about how he dresses.

• Its a turn on if he is straight and a turn off if he is not cause I'm not attracted to gay guys.

• No, this has nothing to do with being homosexual. It's a good thing, it means that he likes to care of himself.

• Not gay! I love a guy with his own sense of fashion, it doesn't have to be designer by any means but a man who takes his appearance seriously sits well with me. It shows self respect.

• No. I don't want someone who dresses like a five year old boy

• Its great when a guy cares actually, especially if his sense of dressing is individualistic.

• No. It's not

• Turn on to a certain extent. I don't want a pretty boy who stares in the mirror all day, but I would like him to dress well.

• Not at all! Girls don't want a guy who doesn't even match half the time.

What Guys Said 3

• It just makes you metrosexual

• Bro... I am not gay.

• No. Appearance still counts.