Guys, What do you think of this dress?

I just ordered this dress for my sorority semi-formal (I have no idea when it will be and who my date will be lol but I know it will happen in October or November) on a whim! Like I literally looked at it for 5 mins and just bought it. Now I wanna know, did I make a good impulse buy? Is this an attractive dress or is it trashy? I got it in black. I've never worn a plunge neckline so I'm kinda nervous but I wanted something sexy and classy at the same time!

http://www.boohoo.com/going-out-dresses/callie-textured-plunge-neck-bodycon-dress/invt/azz30835

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the dress is a good balance of classy/sexy, and it looks like you could actually be comfortable in it too since it's not overly formal. But with stuff like this the most important thing is whether YOU are going to feel confident in it.

• It arrived today in the mail and I absolutely love it :)

What Guys Said 17

• It is a nice dress, if you want guys to want to fck you! Guys are going to be hitting on you all night, and if you are cool with that, then fine.
    I don't mean to offend you, but at a semi-formal, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to wear that.

• I mean if I wore that to a bar I feel like I'd get hit on, but at semi-formal? The only guys there would be the ones who my sorority sisters brought as their dates.

• And you don't think that your 'sisters' dates won't hit on you in that dress? They will, and they can't help it, YOU LOOK HOT!!

• Holy mother! Throw it on the floor to see how it looks because if I saw you wearing it that's where it'd end up

• Hahahahaha! Hopefully it still looks good on though :)

• It's a little low cut, but it looks like it will be pretty sexy looking. I also think it's something that will suit you pretty well from what I can see in your profile picture.

• I personally like it , it's very elagant

• It always depends on how you wear it!

Yeah, I think it's a nice dress, but I've always like a little bit (not a lot) of frills. Frills say fun. If you can pull off wearing that dress, you'll look like a 007 girl. Dressed to kill, y'know? Says 'hard to catch, but fun if you do'.

Hope I'm not talking in riddles lol.

• I plan on just wearing it alone with some type of nude heels!

• It's also things like your posture, and how you hold yourself. Shy girls with hunched shoulders are less attractive than confident women with straight backs and a steady smile.

Heels are not problem. They would definitely compliment the dress! Raise the butt and all lol. Guys would be like 'Woah. Yeah. Wow. Mmm.'

• Wow! That looks amazing... nice choice in dress. Going by your profile pic, that would really suit you...

• It looks nice... but... if you want to draw away from the slutty vibe but still look very appealing, I would suggest something that shows more leg and less boob.

• Do you think it could still be classy since my boobs aren't that big? They definitely won't look any bigger than the model's

• I am sorry that it took so long to get back to you. The dress is rather classy. It could get classier, however, as the dress is rather revealing. And I don't think it matters the size of your boobs. Exposure is exposure.

• I mean it's definitely kind of sexy, and it looks nice in the picture. I feel like maybe it's appropriate for what you're talking about, but that neckline is really revealing, so it's gonna send signals for sure.

• Signals as in I'm trashy or what?

• No not trashy at all really. Unfortunately, your date will most likely think you are "ready for action" or something Lol. Not that that's the right way of thinking about it, but I assume you are going with a frat guy right?

• Looks very nice! classy meets sexy

• could be very sexy. you would obviously have to wear it at the appropriate time and need to have some cleavage. what is your cup size if you dont mind me asking?

• It will look good as long as you have either big boobs or a phat ass. That model doesn't look great in it

• It's classy enough that you won't look sluty unless you got it 3 sizes too small!

• Excellent choice, very classy looking

• I think that you need something longer. It shows too much skin. Then, it just me.

• It will hit about mid thigh on me according to the measurements

• I disagree, this isn't like high school semi-formal, this is the type of dress girls wear.

• I am thinking more of union league club semi formals not high school. You use me ill as so many bears, madame.

• Fuckin' sexy!

• That dress is so cute I love it!!!

• why can't females just be naked? ughhh.