Girls, Which one do you like to wear [Mini Skirt] or [Shorts] ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I'm more or a shorts girl. i dont like mini skirts. knee length ones or slightly above r my favourite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorts. When you wear a skirt people expect you to wear heels and I don't wear heels since I'm flat footed.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks for answer
      I m sure it could make you seem amazing with skirt and heels

• I'm flat footed too! I wear heels (only if absolutely necessary), but I'm okay with that. If I wear a skirt, I only wear it with boots or flats. If people expected a girl to wear heels with every skirt they wore, life would be unbearable. Don't worry about wearing heels with a skirt. Boots are bombin'!

• i hope you let me too see you? :)

• Shorts...

filler

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like skirts all that much so I go with shorts. If I wear a skirt out, then I immediately regret it as soon as I step out the door, but by then it is too late for me to go back and change. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts for me. Skirts can be too annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts. I thought mini skirts were out of fashion right now. I haven't seen any girls wearing a mini skirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts pleasee

0|0
    0|0
  • me i like wearing mini skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Mini skirts!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans. I don't wear skirts and I don't wear shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts dont really like mini skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, because I have yet to see a classy example of how they are to be worn. Just saying. Mini skirts and shorts are an excuse to wear underwear outside... SMH

0|0
    1|0
  • Both :) booty shorts especially wooo

0|0
    1|0
  • shorts and mini skirts when clubbing

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorts. Mini skirts can be too revealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • shorts! they're a lot easier to move in (without flashing your undergarments!)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorts because while wearing a mini skirt I feel like if I make any sudden movement my bum will be hanging out. Shorts provide more security because they have holes for you legs. Now that you got me thinking mini skirts are like wrapping a hand towel around your waist.

0|0
    0|0
    • you right :) but skirt could be nice just for me when you make any sudden movements:)

• Shorts so we don't have to worry about the skirt lifting up and exposing

0|0
    0|0