Guys, do you prefer a girl with her hair tied up or down?

Exactly what the question states.

And WHY?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it down its more attractive.

What Guys Said 5

• If I'm attracted to a girl, I don't care how her hair is fixed. She'd be just as beautiful either way.

• Up if she is playing sports or some active event, or even just messing around the house. It creates this athletic, sporty profile that most men find attractive. Down, if your going out or doing a home dinner date. It relaxes the situation and shows a sexy side that we don't get to see all the time. If sex is expected then down, but have a hair band close by if things get heavy. Nothings worse than trying to nibble on your girls ear, or kissing her neck and hair is all in my mouth.

• Depends, I'd prefer it down.

• I prefer it down. It's more natural.

• depends on the girls face.

generally tho, I'd say down.

What Girls Said 2

• Mix it up! DO whatever you want. And then change it again. Whatever the style as long as it's yours and suits your personality and looks - then wahoo! But make sure you don't go trying to do somehting that isn't comfortable.

I wear my hair up and down and once my boyfriend really wanted to see me in this short bob and I got him to cut it for me- right then. It was fun! And he did such a good job, I felt all like a French film or something.

• I think it depends on the guy... and the girl's neck...

but maybe a mix of both is nice... down seems more casual and up more like dressy... so I guess it depends on the vibe you want to give off... :)

• I thought it was the other way around... (up more casual and down more dressy)

• Http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Style-Questions/161520-guys-what-do-you-like-better-hair-up-or-down.html