Girls, could a guy get away with wearing a Taylor Swift shirt?

The front of the shirt displays the cover of her latest, album 1989. The shirt is considered unisex

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys can get away with wearing a dress now. Why wouldn't he get away with wearing a shirt?

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah its fine

• There could be some people who freak out because you are wearing a T Swift shirt. From my point of view I would think it's cute because I actually really like Taylor. I think either way you just have to wear what you want and if people don't like it they don't have to wear it or even be friends with you. If you like it, you like it, everybody likes different things. You are totally unique from everyone else and if you wanna wear the shirt do it!

• yes. it depends on the color of the shirt. if it's pink, then that just means he's gay lol.. but if it 's like black or dark colors, he likes her , and maybe idols her :)

• If it fit well and looked mildly masculine I don't see why not.

• Hell no! I hate taylor swift

• i think it'd be fine. also, its a great conversation starter :D