Not trying to be racist! Why do white "bland" people transform themselves to punks to stand out?

Not trying to be racist! Why do white
I personally think its a freakish and ugly look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people are free to enjoy the fashion they love without any limits. They don't do it for attention, they do it because that's what they feel comfortable in, and she's not freakish or ugly. She's an individual.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same reason why anyone else tries to join a sub-culture.

What Girls Said 4

• .. pretty sure dressing in a punkish style is not exclusive to white people.
    media.giphy.com/media/11FAgyUZdrLM9W/giphy.gif

• to be honest I only seen a handful of non-whites dressed as punks compared to thousands of whites

• So you agree with my statement its a form. of distinguishing from the norm

• yeah I suppose. Like a silent, relatively harmless form of expressing disapproval of one thing or another, be it your family, culture, religion, society, etc.

• maybe its just their choice

• Um I'm not this is even a stereotype 😨

• I enjoy seeing who really will show themselves as freaks

What Guys Said 4

• They're just trying to express themselves and they think it looks cool.

It's like how hip hop people seem to think having their drawers hanging out doesn't look rank.

• As the old song lyric went, "(they) wear black on the outside because that is how (they) feel on the inside... and if (they) seem a little strange, swell, that's because (they are)..."

• I love the goth look on them x3 wearing all black and boots 💕💕😍

• Not trying to be racist but why do black people turn themselves into walking jewelry stores to stand out?

images.nymag.com/.../..._crunkaintdead_560x375.jpg