Do you think a long sarong is a 👍 on a guy?

I seen images of guys wearing settings but I want to know what you people think.

Most Helpful Guy

• At the beach, I might wear one. The beach has to be a private beach.

• To modist for a regular crowed? I understand but the best way to let that fear go is to wear it. Wear it as often as you can! Unless of course it's just a beach thing for you

• O, so it is not being spotted by a lot of people with a surong on that bothers U, just big crowds in general?

• Big crowds in general.

What Girls Said 2

• Not manly at all

• O, you say wearing clothes is not manly? Please tell me how much of a guy expert you are

• What's that?

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe if I was stuck on Gilligan's island lol but I wouldn't wear it any other way.

• You have to post a picture to help people out.

• 0|1
    • Explain. I really wanna see this

• It's not that, it's just that challenges from retards aren't interesting and I get nothing from winning against a spastic. Before you jump the gun I should point out that I'm not insulting you because I don't have a valid argument, I'm doing it because I want to.

• I expected something insulting from that message but I'm not even made & im not gonna get worked up over that.
      Ps U said wearing a skirt wasn't gay (I totally agree) but was crossdressing (strongly disagree) of that's really what U ment then what up with the Spider-Man meme? Sure seems like Ur giving the message that it's gay. Heck it even was the first thing U posted