Girls with fuller figure ( not skinny not fat either ) would be better to tucked in or untucked their shirt to look better?

So I have always untucked my shirt because my mom told me that I look fat that way, so I'm not confidence to tucked in my shirt, but I see people who are generally thin looks better with their shirt tucked in, kinda look neat, professional and more fabs lol, I'm not skinny yet but i've lose some belly fat and I want to try tucked in my shirt and wear belts, but I wonder if fuller figure women would look good if their shirt tucked in or no?
Girls with fuller figure ( not skinny not fat either ) would be better to tucked in or untucked their shirt  to look better?

• tucked in
  • don't tucked in

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You could take a photo with both outfits to see for yourself which looks best on you. I've always been overweight (though almost in my normal weight now) but I do wear tucked in shirts. It doesn't matter of you aren't skinny, it's the proportions. My grandma was always telling me I shouldn't tuck my shirt in, but I discovered it looks good on me. I'm mostly a pear, so the upper part of my body is smaller than the lower part. So I tend to wear fitted shirts tucked in fuller skirts worn higher, emphasizing my upper half and hiding my abdomen and things.
    eg
    www.girlsdreaming.com/images/SK00843_011_a.jpg

today I'll try an outfit like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f1d89c27b3.jpg

• oh if you're top heavy, you could tuck a roomy shirt into a pencil skiry

What Guys Said 3

• I think tucked in is a flattering look on most figures & can be slimming on people who are heavier, though I realize you're not. My ex-GF preferred to tuck in, but her Mom would tell her she looked too fat, & she would come to me in tears & ask if it was true. That ticked me off to no end! Then others would tell her how great she looked tucked in, & it would make her day! If you've tried tucking in, how do you like it? If you think you look good, you should do it! I am sure you look Amazing both ways, & if tucking in makes you happy & feel good about yourself, ignore the haters! I am a firm believer that girls know what is their best look. But if you really can't decide & want to try it, try it for a while. If you start feeling that it's not right for you, untuck them. Are the 2 pics on top you? That is Equally Cute with the shirts in & out! 1 thing I am sure of: If you tuck in your shirt, you WILL NOT look fat! You are a Beautiful person! Good Luck, Hon! :)

• It doesn't matter

• There are certain shirts that shouldn't ever be tucked in. That second one for sure. Even if she was really skinny, it still wouldn't look good tucked in.

• Why? I tuck in my tee shirts cause I am not comfortable with my shirts out. To each their own, but that's not right to say that in absolutes!

What Girls Said 2

• I dont personally. But it really depends on the outfit and what looks best.

• I say do whatever you feel most happy doing. Ignore what "looks better" focus on your own opinion.