Which iPhone 5c colour is best?

So, my phone broke and I might be getting the iPhone 5c to replace it and I'm a tiny bit torn between which colour to get, kinda debating between pink, blue and yellow. So here, have a poll :)

• Green
  • Blue
  • Pink
  • Yellow
  • White

Most Helpful Guy

• I think white or blue👍
    White fits with everything and looks very classic and elegant👌And is easy to find if looking for it (reflects light), plus, it warms up slower because of its reflection.(eg. black absorbs light and heat)
    And blue is my favourite color😜it looks great.
    But in the end its your decision👌
    Although the white color has many practical uses😉
    Hope i helped you😄👍

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the yellow and green one is pretty. for me it would be in between green pink and yellow. the pink seems kind of darker and blah. and im sure tons of people have it. i love that shade of green, and green is one of my favorite colors lol. i'd go with green

What Guys Said 6

• I am good with the blue one

• Would it really matter though cause once you put a back cover you can barely see anything other than the Screen

• Green!!! :D because i like limes and limes are tastey in alcoholic beverages

• Blue :3 blue

• yellow is sick

• I think a yallow one would look sweet.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't get white, everybody gets white. I'd say get something like yellow or green because it's different

• Get the blue one.

• Pinkkkk always cx

• White is the best.