Girls, I dropped my second cousin's makeup powder?

So i just got out of the toilet and i needed a towel to dry my hands. I grabbed the towel and next to it was my second cousin's purse with makeup inside it. So when i grabbed it this some kind of makeup powder dropped and it shattered to pieces but thank god all of the powder stayed inside. Im really worried now because i know that makeup is really expensive and girls hate it when these kind of things happen... so what should i do?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Dude it's not that serious. Just tell her it was an accident. If she gets mad just say "you don't need it anyways , you're beautiful without it " besides she shouldn't have left it so close to the edge.

• Don't admit to dropping it... Ever or you'll have to deal with teenage wrath 😥

• i think its so sweet that you're being this considerate and worried about it, and if you want my opinion, just tell her. it was an accident, you couldnt have prevented it really. she should understand, and if she doesn't, than she should re evaluate her attitude. have a nice day :)

• Offer to replace it

• Pretend you didn't do it

• aw XD you sound really nice tbh.
    and nah just tell her... girls generally have more than one of a thing :P

• There are vids on youtube on how to smoothen the powder back. :) check those out

• Get her a new one. Or aymt least let her know u dropped it, and maybe she won't even care. It was an accident so she probably won't b mad :)