Girls, What is your favorite martial for panties, bras, or lingerie?

Material

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I love lingerie.
    But mainly all black or all white stuff since they always turn out as the classiest colours.
    Lace is good.
    Stockings and hold-ups are my babies.

• What are hold ups?

• Hold-ups are the same as stockings except they have an adhesive band that allow them to stay in place on their own whereas stockings necessitate garters so that they won't budge throughout the day.

• Those sound amazing!!!

What Girls Said 5

• I really like it when my lingerie fights back but not in any particular style.

• I usually just go for cotton underwear, it's the most body friendly and comfortable, in my opinion, so that's my every day stuff. But if I'm going for sexier stuff, then I'd go with lace.

• Cotton underwear. Hard to find these days though, in cute prints/styles at least. I don't know what my bras are made of other than spandex.

• Since most of the time I do not wear lingerie, I go for exotic material like leather and pvc, when I wear it.

• lace or silk.