Is this a guys' shirt? Its so cute though!! 😂😂?

Is this a guys' shirt??? Its so cute though!! 😂😂?
I've never had a shirt like this: loose sleeves, long fabric, and non form fitting.
i got it from hot topic and i just love it. XD
is this supposed to be a guy shirt though?
The shirt is hella long dispite being X-Small. I can't wear shorts unless they're Bermudas or else I'll look pantsless, LOL!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Extra-small no way that looks like a small to me maybe even a medium.
    It looks cool I like it it's just a bit too big.
    The thing about t-shirts, girls can wear guy's t-shirts but guys can't wear girls t-shirts since guys t-shirts are designed to be uni-sex while girls t-shirts are designed to be female only.

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be but who cares if it is? All that matters is if you're comfortable in it. I'm a T-shirt person so I just love T-shirts, whether it's made for women or men. Lol It doesn't really matter either way as long as you like it :)

What Guys Said 9

• Hahaa I don't think its a guys shirt

• Yup it is. Disagree? Then U would basically be saying only female play Kirby games (which is completely false)

• It's cute but doesn't appear to look like a girls shirt

• T-shirts are uni-sex clothing

• Ita cute. And kirby is a cute fluffball. Makes me wanna pull his cheeks!!! :D

• Hahaha, it's an American were all overweight extra small.

• Kirby hi XD

• Dat Kirby <3

• It looks unisex. Those stores assume everyone is the same height I swear lol.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think so. It's pink and purple and cute and long. DOES NOT look like a guy's shirt.

• it's probably meant for guys, judging from the fit. But it looks cool. You could wear it with skinny jeans. Or you could try to wear it with shorts, if you tie a knot at your t shirt

• I'm basing this on the shoulder seam (that's how you determine size fit, not length): If it is an x-small it is either a guys shirt or was given the wrong tag. It looks cute either way. It will be fine with jeans when it gets cooler.

• Aw I love it lol

• I know a girl with that shirt actually lmao. It is really cute, I'd wear it anyways!

• Yeah it's a cute shirt! :D <3