Girls, what do you think about these shoes?

I love modcloth and its clothes, but there's no denying that some items are a bit pricey. I really like these shoes, but for me, they're kind of expensive. What do you think of this pair? I think they're really cute. Will people judge me for wearing them (lol)? Also, do you think I could wear them to church?

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/shoes-flats/furry-up-we-re-dreaming-flat-in-stone?view=reviews

Thanks!

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're really cute. Most people are going to think that they're adorable, I doubt you'd be judged for it. They're probably not church appropriate, but if you want to wear them there, then it might be fine.

What Girls Said 8

• They are expensive but modcloth and many sites like it can get away with that because they're unique shoes. Odds are if you dig the Internet you can find something near identical to it at a cheaper price

• They are super cute. You're still young enough to wear them. You can probably find cheaper ones. Just Google “rabbit flats” on Google shopping or your favourite website that sells shoes. Wearing them to church is fine.

• they look cute. I don't see why you couldn't wear them to church

• tbh i don't think they're worth the price... but lol they're cute i guess

• $60! Get outta here!

Just try to find something similar and cheaper because that price be outrageous af.

• Yeah you could wear them to church, although I don't care for them that much

• i wouldn't

• I like those shoes