What looks better, long or short hair on a girl?

Hair up to the shoulders or long hair saying both in layers?

0|0
7|9

What Guys Said 8

• long, short hair is for married women with children that are looking for something practical.

There are some girls out there that can pull of short hair no problem, but those same women look just as good or better in long hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • In poll after poll about this question guys have overwhelmingly voted long

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman and it depends on how long and short you're talking. However, if you're talking like a Pixie cut for short hair, then long is definitely better. I've never seen a Pixie cut look good on anyone. Really bad haircut.

0|1
    0|0
  • Short hair goes better on most girls but some can look stunning with short. Find which style works for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair, very short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair all the way

0|1
    0|0
  • I like short or medium

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair please

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think it depends on your face shape and the hair cut maybe also your style and personality.
    Personally I prefer myself with short hair simply because I think it suits me better (I think I have an oval face shape), if that helps..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have relatively short hair, just to my shoulders (but with layers so it looks a bit shorter) and I really can't wait for it to growwww! I haven't had hair to my waist since I was 12

0|0
    0|0
  • i think shoulder lenght is the best alternative but then again, it has all to do with each girl's features

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long usually, but I'm starting to really like short on some girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long.
    Though, I keep mine more medium. (a bit past the shoulders)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think layered short hair is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Közepes hosszùságú, jó lenne

0|0
    0|0