Are you sad to see skinny jeans go?

Skinny jeans are out this season! Bootcut, flare and boyfriend jeans appear to be en vogue. Are you happy to see those skinny jeans go? Will you still wear yours?

• I'm glad skinny jeans are out - on to something new
    13% (8)7% (2)11% (10)Vote
  • I'm not giving up my skinnies!
    50% (30)34% (10)45% (40)Vote
  • I really don't care
    37% (22)59% (17)44% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
28|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I'm glad they are going out. I never liked that trend. They are not healthy for whoever wears them anyway

1|0
    1|0
  • I like seeing them on the ladys

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck the trend, stick with the skinnies! Show us what your momma gave you!

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't care about what's in season.

1|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans on guys look so fucking stupid... seriously the type of guys who wear them just look like girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im way too husky to be wearing skinny fit anything! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I see all kinds of jeans still, yes for sales there are years where styles fade but skinny jeans aren't going anywhere they are very much still popular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? I haven't used mine more than once! You bet your ass I'm wearing them, ha ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • What do those words mean? And you can wear whatever the hell you want

1|0
    0|0
    • Perhaps your trip to the grave has made you out of touch with fashion. One cannot blame you.

• Nice one. I like you...

• Amen to that. Who listens to magazines or anyone else about their wardrobe anyway? If you're not buying, then take a hike.

What Girls Said 28

• I don't really care if they go out of style. I will still wear them if it matches what i'm wanting to wear.

5|1
    0|0
  • Are you kidding?
    Lol.
    A couple of years ago I was so stressed because all the were was skinny jeans.
    I still wore/ wear flare and slim boot.
    I get my jeans from Charlotte Russe and we were upset that all they had were skinny jeans and didn't sell slim boot anymore.
    So, yes. I'm glad they're starting to sell the other styles again.
    I bought some slim boot about a month ago on Charlotte Russe's website

1|0
    0|0
  • They were the worst thing ever to happen. So I'm glad.

1|0
    3|1
  • fashion, why are you so complicated?
    I'll be turning back to trusty ol sweats

3|0
    0|0
    • I know what you mean. I'm not allowed to wear those in the lab, though. :/

• Show All
    • For whatever reason, jeans are more acceptable than sweat pants. I have no idea. I don't make the rules.

• ahh okay. well ill keep skinny jeans nonetheless

• I don't think skinnies will ever go out of fashion. But, I'm secretly glad to see bootcut back. I hate wide flares like bellbottoms, but I love a slight bootcut. They make your booty look awesome. I personally hate boyfriend jeans, but I think they look great when worn with heels ONLY and a tight top or a crop top. Skinnies are so useful. I think they look good on any shape, and they go with everything. You can dress them up or down. A quality pair will last you years.

3|0
    0|0
    • I like skinnies for under a pair of tall boots but otherwise I think they're unflattering on most people. I do tend to wear straight leg more than anything else. Boyfriends are so comfy. I like them with flats.

• I'm so glad, they were too uncomfortable :( I stopped wearing them a while ago though, but I kinda wince every time I see someone in ridiculously tight jeans because damn, I couldn't do that now I moved onto skirts :P

0|0
    0|0
    • It's too cold for me to give up on pants completely.

• i love skiniies and i do not care the fashion at all

3|1
    0|0
  • I only recently got skinny enough to wear skinny jeans without looking like a joke. Can't I enjoy them for more than just one year? T_T

3|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest. I don't even care. I will keep wearing them no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not giving up on them! I may go some nice pair of boot cut though 🙈🙊

1|1
    0|0
  • Never giving them up in wearing them til they come back in fuck it I'm wearing my super colorful ones too f fashion sometimes my skinnies will live forever !

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never been one to care. I'll wear what I want when I want. I've never dressed according to a trend or what's "in" this season so doesn't bother me one bit

1|1
    0|0
  • Wheres the option that says I wear what I like and don't pay attention to if its trendy?
    I like many silhouettes of jeans, so no, im not giving up on skinnies but im going to wear plenty of other kinds as well.

1|1
    0|0
    • I bought a pair of boyfriend jeans today and man did they feel awesome. Like sweat pants!

• I'm happy to be moving away from the intestinal restriction of skinny jeans.

• TRUE, the dance you do to get them on isn't fun lol. I do enjoy the look of boyfriend jeans too

• I think they're out in magazines but among the average person they're still in

2|0
    0|0
  • Is this a joke? Skinny jeans, as far as girls are concerned, are definitely not out of season

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I follow some trends but I mostly make my own style

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc! I have boot cut and boyfriend jeans already! I'm am super excited about flares. Those were always my favorite!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I'll still wear them. Fashion trends don't dictate what I wear. I wear what I want because I like it, period. And besides, skinny jeans flatter my figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear jeans and I don't care what's *in* so this is meaningless to me

1|1
    0|0
  • Totally disagreed, they're not out. They're just not the only style out there anymore. Boyfriend jeans are now becoming popular, but flare is still struggling to become a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I quit wear skinny jeans when I was 14. I don't like right clothes anymore. I like my jeans to be loose on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don;t follow trend so if i like to wear a certain piece i will stick to it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear what I want xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never give those up. or jeggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans will never go out of style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me, I've always worn bootcut anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care

0|0
    0|0