Guys, Do you like when a woman has a few facial piercings?

• Yes, I do.
    35% (19)
  • No, I don't.
    65% (36)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think they look sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• 0|0
    0|0
  • No No No No No No No No
    Might as well use the space instead of saying "filler"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I only like ear piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • The small piercing on the nose is awesome, but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't mind a few. I like the little punk/rock chick look, find it a huge turn on.

Huge gaged ears, a shit ton of piercings, and piercing where they shouldn't be is a different story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes the two bolts on the dimples is pretty cute how-ever. Everything else is too over the top for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Huge turn off, for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one through the middle of the nose reminds me of a cow

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have liked plenty of girls with facial piercings. I wouldn't say they're a beauty enhancer, though; the same girls I liked with piercings I would've liked the same or even more without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ONLY if the girl was attractive to begin with or it looks like she's trying to hide a whole lotta ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Small and decent, yes.
    Otherwise, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically I do, but there are some that make girls look like teenagers. If your over 18 you should stay away from snake bites/lip rings, or eyebrow piercings. They look like they belong to a adolescent

0|0
    0|0
  • No really... your faces are naturally attractive... using more stuff just isn't necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few implies more than one, so no. I'm not against it, I just don't see the need.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it looks bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I like only nose piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little diamond nose stud is good but I don't like anything more than that

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind a stud on her nose and maybe an eyebrow piercing, other than that then no

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the woman, her face, where the piercings are placed, what piercings they are and more... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Faces are pretty, don't ruin them.
    If you must have a piercing, put it in your belly button or tongue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like when a woman has a face free of piercings. Everyone likes different things though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I can see past it.

0|0
    0|0