Do you think it's wrong for a woman over 40 to wear a thong?

I hate my huge butt, but I need to wear thongs, because regular underwear doesn't fit right. I'm close to 50 years old. Do you think this is wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all! It's your choice. There is nothing "wrong" about it.

By the way, I love huge butts! I would love to see a photo of this butt of yours.

What Guys Said 9

• Nope you can wear what you please. If they are comfortable for you and you like how you look in them rock them. Nobody else is seeing them that you don't want to anyway.

• Honestly,
    Wear what you like :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

• not wrong. if it suits you better then by all means.

• If she's still looking the goods its fine.

• not at all, i am sure you look amazing in a thong :) i feel anyone should be allowed to wear what they feel comfortable in

• Post a pic with & without one.. that would help

• hahaha why wrong?

• not at all.

• yea it proably won't look pleasent

What Girls Said 5

• As long as nobody sees it unless they want to, no I don't think it's wrong. Doesn't matter to me what underwater you wear.

• Why are you making this public? I'll need to see a photo if you want a serious opinion

• Why does that matter? it's your underwear.
    it's either dress to please yourself or dress to please your husband, all others are completely irrelevant.

Wear what you want.

• no, if they are not showing

• No of course not! My mom is 54 and wears thongs, and who cares? You don't have to get a play mobile haircut and wear granny panties, just because you pass 35..