Girls, best thing for really dry ends?

Any tips or tricks to help with the ends of my hair, they are super dry and frizzy and I got a hair cut not to long ago. I use deep conditioner, what else can help?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair Serum stuff. If you go online there is a good one here in the USA it is called It's a 10. It is pricey but it works good. It sounds like your hair is probably just frizzy. You possibly try leave in conditioner that you spray on after your shower.

I also heard from my friend that does hair that products such as the wrong shampoo/conditioner and hairstyling products can also create split ends along with drying out hair. Most people who cut hair recommend individuals getting their cut about every 3 months to help prevent split ends.

What Girls Said 8

• Coconut oil. Put it on the lower half of your hair, wrap it up in an old tee shirt and leave it in for a few hours - knock out some housework, marathon OITNB, whatever, but keep it in as long as you can - and then wash it out.

• know the difference between dry and broken. You can't fix split and broken hair

For dry hair any kind of oil works best, argan, coconut, avocado. Leave in overnight

• I have the same problem, my roots are oily but my ends are dry and always break. Put keratin heat protection spray when you use heat styling on them. Also, put hair oil in your dry ends.

• I usually cut the ends if they're dried but coconut oil helps and smells good.

• try the loreal split end fixer. I've heard awesome things about it. but if you want something cheap, then my fave thing to do is to use a mayo and egg mask.

• Try argan oil. It works magic. Or Aussie 3 min moisturer.

• Well check the ends to make sure they're not splitting, otherwise coconut oil helps a lot, too

• Either argan oil or avocado oil.