Girls, how should I wear my hair to the waterpark?

I have SUPER thick and wavy hair and I going to wet n wild tomorrow!! How in the world should I style my hair!!! I can't French braid bc my hair is really thick and neither my mom or I know how to! When I go to the pool, I wear in a high pony, but I like to handstand, and flip, and dive so it somehow manages to get tangled when I pull it out! I need a quick and easy way to style my thick hair so that it won't get too tangled! Help!!!

8

What Girls Said 7

• Any sort of braid would be a good idea that way it will be easier to not tangle.

• do a double (or triple) ponytail and braid it;
    wear low pigtails and braid it;
    or...
    you can just get a haircap

• Braid your hair then wrap it into a bun. Works for me and I have thick hair down to my butt.

• Try a bun, or maybe a plat, or you could always go for ye olde-and-unfasionable swimming cap :D

• i think a loose braid would still work

• A top knot.
    Two braids.

• Omg I feel you... I have my dads thick vietnamese hair and its frizzy and has waves and it hurts so bad if I go in the water with a pony tail then try to take it out... u could try a low, side braid? I have the same problems so im wondering to see what people come up with... I usually just go with my hair down and bare with the pain that comes with brushing it afterwards... sorry if I didn't help much!