What do you think of girls that wear VS PINK?

I personally wear them because everything is well made and super comfortable. But I was wondering what a guy would think when they see a girl wearing a VS PINK sweatshirt or hoodie?

I wore a sweatshirt to school and one of my guy friends commented on it saying, "What brand is that from?" With a smirk on his face so I know he knew. What do you think was going through his mind? Is it attractive or not, or no big deal? Why would he even mention it?

1|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think girls that pink look more "girlygirl' like which I attractive in girl so yeah to me it makes them more cuter

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girls who wear VS Pink have a great sense of style. Too bad, we don't have VS where I live. For one I love the color pink, and VS clothes look pretty yet comfortable.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Looks very comfy to me - We live in a era where brands like VS and Playboy will crossover a wide range of products. So I would pass any remarks on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i'm indifferent... since i support everyone should wear wot makes him/her feel comfortable 8)

and as for this guy.. i believe he was just usin it as an xcuse in order to talk to u ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy was probably picturing you in your underwear. What does Victoria Secret sell a majority of the time? Girl's undies. So if you were to be wearing a hoodie with their logo on it, one would assume you shop for other things there as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it is very girly girl, like very feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't recognize it if i saw it. But if it's those sweatpants with the word pink on the ass we all know you just want people to check it out

0|0
    0|0
  • that you are a sexy girl and think you are wearing VS undies too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• over priced sweat pants and shirts but whatever.

3|0
    0|0
  • Ehh it is ok. It is just sweatshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got one of those, pink hoodie!

0|0
    0|0