What do you think of girls that wear VS PINK?

I personally wear them because everything is well made and super comfortable. But I was wondering what a guy would think when they see a girl wearing a VS PINK sweatshirt or hoodie?

I wore a sweatshirt to school and one of my guy friends commented on it saying, "What brand is that from?" With a smirk on his face so I know he knew. What do you think was going through his mind? Is it attractive or not, or no big deal? Why would he even mention it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think girls that pink look more "girlygirl' like which I attractive in girl so yeah to me it makes them more cuter

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girls who wear VS Pink have a great sense of style. Too bad, we don't have VS where I live. For one I love the color pink, and VS clothes look pretty yet comfortable.

What Guys Said 6

• Looks very comfy to me - We live in a era where brands like VS and Playboy will crossover a wide range of products. So I would pass any remarks on it.

• personally i'm indifferent... since i support everyone should wear wot makes him/her feel comfortable 8)

and as for this guy.. i believe he was just usin it as an xcuse in order to talk to u ;)

• The guy was probably picturing you in your underwear. What does Victoria Secret sell a majority of the time? Girl's undies. So if you were to be wearing a hoodie with their logo on it, one would assume you shop for other things there as well

• I would say it is very girly girl, like very feminine.

• Wouldn't recognize it if i saw it. But if it's those sweatpants with the word pink on the ass we all know you just want people to check it out

• that you are a sexy girl and think you are wearing VS undies too

What Girls Said 3

• over priced sweat pants and shirts but whatever.

• Ehh it is ok. It is just sweatshirt.

• I got one of those, pink hoodie!