Certain clothes?

If a guy wears tight pants is that a turn off? Or v-necks? I happen to love v-necks but hate tight pants lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on what looks good on a guy. For example I have some friends that look really good in tight pants and yes it can be a turn on. But say your on the hefty side, common sense here DON"T WEAR TIGHT PANTS lol as for v-necks I like them.

Your style is your own. Wear what you want, how you want, when you want. Someone who isn't afraid to do their own thing style wise is huge turn on. Wearing something just because someone else says its the IT thing to do or for someone else is stupid and completely idiotic if it's uncomforable.

What Girls Said 6

• v- necks look so gay on a guy. I hate v-necks. every time I see a guy with a v-neck I automatically think he's gay or bi. so if you are then no problem. but if your straight I suggest you stay away from them. tight pants are ok. but not too tight. they have to be a little baggy.

• I like V-necks on guys. :) Tight pants, eh not really, but at times.

• i honestly think its a turn off when a guy wears a v neck, I consider that a girl shirt. I do like tight pants on guys as long as they don't have really fat legs or extremely skinny chicken legs. . so if you can work it its hott

• V-necks are fine. I think guys in tight pants look really good but it's fine if their pants are baggy or fit correctly. It all depends on the guy to me. Plus, I tend to go for personality more than looks.

• I like them both to be honest. V-necks can be pretty sexy on a guy and so can skinny jeans. If you can pull them off go for it

=D

• I can't say I'm a fan of either

What Guys Said 0