Modeling bad dream?

i dont let anyone get in the way of my dream but... everyone says to dream to be a model is just low class... why iss that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Exploiting something that you were given to and using it to make money than most people who work hard their who lives is just considered unfair , I guess people hate you for it.

Modeling requires very little skill , compared to a lot of other careers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the modeling industry encourages wellness physically, mentally, or emotionally. I would never let my child get involved with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone is allowed have dreams - Go for it but have a back up plan in case it doesn't work out.

• I don't know but I would stay away from the high fashion stuff, that seems to be kind of abusive and encourage anorexia. There are even plus size models everywhere these days I think all body types could be a model if you work at it.

• because just showing off your body, which you got thanks to genes, does not require any skill or intelligence

What Girls Said 0