Clothes for guys (girls only)

just wondering girls what kind of clothes do you prefer on guy ummm if it helps I am a tall thin guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow you sound sexy lol but anyways, you should wear dark clothing, like a black tee-shirt with maybe a cool logo on it, jeans of coarse. If you were a jacket go for something dark grey probably, maybe leather,nothing to colorful though. As in terms of shoes, it doesn't really matter just make sure they're not ratty or beaten up you want your clothes to be in good order. Maybe some nice converse or vans will do the trick. I provided some links below so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Tee-shirt:

link

Pants:

link

Jacket:

link

What Girls Said 25

• I think just t shirt, jeans, sweater, hats like caps, skater shoes and I like colours like grey, black, red and blue on a guy. Don't ask me why, these are just my preferences and what I like. the style of clothes has also got to suit him. Something to make him look big I guess attracts me. I don't like the guys who are metro sexual, those who dress up too much or try too hard. or even skater guys trying way too hard. I like a guy if he's just himself and he has clothes that suit him. even a hoodie and jeans. whatever, clothes aren't everything but I guess they're important

• i love love love plaid shorts and a well-fitting polo shirt on a guy... its just really sexy to me.. I don't know why tho haha :) but a guy in a well-tailored suit or even just a shirt, tie, and slacks would make me do a double take.. also just jeans and a t-shirt and some flip-flops are awesome :D

• There's a couple looks I really like:

A nice well-fitted button-up shirt tucked-in, belt-buckle, and a good pair of jeans and cowboy boots

Old t-shirt, worn-in jeans, sturdy pair of boots like you are off to do some real work or have some real fun outside

But I imagine you aren't a hick haha, so A nice button-up shirt, (striped usually looks best on my tall thin brother), cuffed up 3/4 lengths, khaki shorts and leather thong sandals or nice straight-legged pair of jeans and whatever shoes you like to wear with jeans depending on the weather

• I really love when a guy's in jeans and a dress shirt. Kinda formal, but I love it

• I agree with CryoDragoon, however my personal preference is guys with kind of an indie style. :) Stuff like: link

• skintight black leather...

jk lol..

skinny jeans if you can pull them off

HUGE NONO to the the saggy pants look

if its cold its always real cute if you wear a scarf, but people might think you're gay

as you can see the comments already disagree, certainly different styles attract different girls

u just can't win lol

I'm personally not into them, but indie dudes get a ton of chicks. If you're skinny, wear a sarcastic t shirt, skinny jeans, beanie/fedora and glasses, and look up some indie styles out there you'll get a lot of inde groupies lolol

• Clothes that they are comfortable with. Honestly, if a guy was wearing a wifebeater and jeans or basketball shorts, that would be great and comfortable lolz. It looks real good on anyone even tall thin guys ;)

• pants and shirt; cordroy and turtleneck; jeans and shirt with blazer/... a tie or a frenchknot... never open toes (unless you are heading to the beach); OMG, and never socks and sandals unless you are acting as a german tourist (ok, I brak this rule from time to time, but just for a pure "shock"effect; leather shoes are a must with coloured socks (never Letterman's white ones (unless you are on some type of stage or halloweening MJ); sneakers if you are on the field or in the field; limit Ts for your own deck or bed, and never with a logo on it (are you poaid to show it off)... then, play with colours, a splash of something pastel is always better (and will get you noticed) rather than boring beige or off white; if a formal situation, go for the crisp white... a hanky in a pocket... anyway, try ordering Russell Smith's Men's Style:The Thinking Man's Guide to Dress through Chapters/Indigo and get wild; bestest! :)

• A nice button down shirt or a polo shirt works great. I am not into the guys who wear the tight jeans though!

• Ive been into the whole plaid long sleeve button up shirts with blue jeans, and I'm also into guys that wear scarfs with a nice coat or jacket, and nice slacks any kind of hat with a sweatshirt and blue jeans. As well as a long sleeve shirt and a t shirt over it with blue jeans.. Those stand out the most but anything really is cool by my..

• Skinny jeans and a tshirt (: If your tall and thin you will look better if your clothes are bigger. Or else you'll just look too skinny. Well that my opinion lol

• well I think you should wear whatever you feel most comfortable in be yourself that's all that really matters. and girls should like you for who you are not what your not so dress your own way. but I'm my opinion I like bright neon colors on a guy lol but that's just me so you don't have to listen to me lol.

• Dark blue skinny jeans that aren't skin tight. even this fit ( link ) is slightly too tight.

And a white or pink [all guys look hotter in pink] t-shirt. (but not a v-neck).

• long T-shirt, jeans, large soft jacket (if you have broader shoulders)

• Tshirt and jeans..simple as that.:)

• Where whatever makes you feel comfortable. I like guys to dress like themselves. The only thing I have to say is keep your pants up, I don't want to see your underwear.

• jeans and a skater top, and some nice shoes, like DCs or nikes or something

• If you are tall and thin I think most of the clothes will look good on you :)

It's more of a model than a clothes, you know...

but I think polo shirts look great on guys. Jeans and a t shirst is cool, too

• nice button down shirts like from american eagle or brand name t shirts or hoodies. pair them with some nice jeans. oh yeah, and worker boots are soooo hott

• nothing baggy and keep ur pants pulled up! nice jeans and shirt is good.no skinny jeans or croc shoes! don't tuck in ur shirt. casual is good so is dressing up in gucci like clothes :) lots of normal clothes look good on a man if they just fit right

• I HATE guys who wear shorts... wear pants. epsecially if your thin and have chicken legs

• i know a guy who has a bunch of gucci and louis v belts, its sexy without being too gay

• Whatever your comfortable in. You make your own style with your edge to it and own it.

• jeans, sneakers, t-shirts. Whatever you're comfortable in

• you sound hot... because of your body shape I think any style would look good on you. I think you should wear casual not too much. whatever makes you feel like you

What Guys Said 2

• A'ight, I'm gonna break your rule of girls only... If they want, girls CAN respond to my answer (obviously), so anyhow, you're going to get your money's worth...

To start with: good lord, that's a very VERY broad question. And impossible to answer...

As you might have noticed, there are a LOT of women, and there are a lot of different KINDS of women. Those women ALL have differences in taste, as they're all different themselves, so either way, you are NOT going to get a difinitive answer.

I'll just say this one thing: as they say: clothes make the man, so you'll just have to dress in such a way that it reflects the way you REALLY are... Nobody likes posers, so don't try to be or look like someone that you're not... Dress in stuff that you're comfortable, and that feels like yourself.

The best thing you can do is to get a female friend (or a bunch of them) that really know you to help you pick outfits... With the added note that you'd like them to be a reflection of yourself, so to say... Try it...

One last tip: don't wear pinstripes... They tend to make tall thin people look even thinner. Horizontal, broad stripes do the opposite: they make you look less tall and more broad, so if you'd like to even things out, in stead of visually blowing things up even more, try broad horizontal stripes...

Right... Good luck, and have a great day! ^^

• TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!