Would you look at my face or body,?

Ok so I am 207 pounds 5'5 medium bone structure!

I mean off course I look overweight though I don't look mortally obese or even huge nor near, I mean I will admit

I wear a size 16 jean men's sized small shirt since I like to wear the plain mens hanes t's, I can wear medium sweats in victoria secrets so come one that has to mean something, and they look cute on me no muffin top! , also I am busty. Anyway enough I don't plain on dating while I am this weight since I am loosing it I use to weigh 228 a couple months ago! Though even though I am not dating would a guy still look at me as if I am attractive I mean I am not ugly I have been told, and I even know I am far far far from unattractive no double chin xD , I carry myself well confident!

Though while the time I am overweight would a guy look at my face seeing how pretty I am, not my body,?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction: most people think it have to do with looks or body. However, not really.

attraction is a feeling, you can't help it anyways.

There was a girl at my work she is a bit heavy but she got a pretty face. We go out for lunch sometime and I find her attractive time to time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think most guys look at both face and body. But it all depends on what guy is looking for. But congratulations on losing 21 pounds, that is awesome! I know it's extremely difficult to do that, but that's awesome that you have kept at it, and you're seeing a difference.

But to answer your question, both. Some guys like girls with a little more weight, while some guys like twigs, while others like medium sized girls. But guys are very visual, and look at both face and body.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pic would help... lol reading something and seeing something is totally different

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I would look at both your body and your face. I love women on the slightly larger side. I think it's sexy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.