Guys, Do you guys like it when we wear dresses and skirts?

Sometimes I wear a skirt or a dress and it seems a lot of guys compliment me when I wear those instead of shorts or skinny jeans. Do you guys have a thing for shorter dresses and skirts? And what about crop tops ant tanks/ spaghetti straps do you like those too better than tees or long sleeves?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I much prefer to see a girl in skinny jeans than a skirt or dress... Of course that's only if she has the legs and figure to pull off skinny jeans! Haha! That's not to say that a nice skirt or dress can't look sexy and appealing though! And yes, I do prefer tank/crop tops over long sleeves and t-shirts. To put it bluntly, tight fitting jeans and a strappy, low cut, figure hugging top would do it for me! Haha! ;)

What Guys Said 17

• I personally like when a woman wheres a skirt, it seems more feminine and less casual. Like she put effort into it (I realize its the same effort as jeans) and that she cares about her appearence. Plus it gets annoying seeing women dress down all the time, if its not exceptable for a man to walk around in sweatpants all the time why would it be diffrent for a woman.(I have a grudge against yoga pants)

• I don't know about other guys, but dresses and any other formal but slightly revealing clothes are my weakness.

• Maybe its just me being a cunt, But, when i see girls wearing very small skirts, I immediately value them less.

Im aware that makes me very judgmental, but eh...

• It depends on the woman, some women look trashy in crop tops / tanks / spaghetti straps, others totally rock it and look super hot. I think it is partially their attitude and confidence. Generally speaking I will check out a woman in a pencil skirt or maxi dress way before I will check out a woman in skinny jeans or short shorts. To me the skirt and dress are more classy.

• In a simple answer... yes. Men love skin.

• Yes we do. It attracts us more.

• I feel it's more lady like and like them more, if they are appropriate and not like really, really short.

• When a girl ware skirts or mostly dresses she is just gorgeous. Tank tops and spagetti straps are just eye candy and for me don't validate a compliment. Comes off as a woman fishing for compliments. While especially dresses something about them require a compliment because a woman looks beautiful in them.

• Yes , i think sun dresses are cute on girl and i think skirts are cute too.

• I really like skirts and tights combo. Dresses are nice for more formal situations or going out! I don't think spaghetti tops do much for me.

• To me a girl can dress how she likes, as she will always wear what suits her best 😊

• Of course yes.

• It doesn't really matter to me but it can look nice

• Yes, especialy shorts, dresses.

• Simply put I think pencil skirts are the shit. Shows off the hips and booty :D but still looks very professional and some dresses look nice as well. I like skinny jeans on girls but I think because its so commonplace you don't get complimented on it. Sort of like when girl with natural curly hair straightens her hair everyone notices.

• Skinny jeans actually cause health problems

• anything feminine yes. You can wear what you want, but dresses and skirts and tops will always catch my eye more than skinny jeans, leggings and a tshirt... just dont go too short, or else you loose that classy aspect..