Do guys prefer makeup or no makeup?

Above question, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldnt matter. But I think a little bit of makeup won't hurt just don't go over board and have lots of different coloured eyeshadows. D: Just try to keep it natural babe (:

What Guys Said 6

• Absolutely love to see a girl without makeup or with very little. If you really think about for how many centuries did women go without makeup? Makeup is only a very recent accessory and while it can make a woman more attractive, the more makeup the less interested I am in approaching the girl. Simple low doses or none at all is the way to go.

• Uhh the Egyptians would use ground up limestone as a blush and charred sticks as a liner. you can even see it in the hieroglyphs. I don't mean to sound like a know it all but yeah...the more you know :)

• Wow, didn't realize the Egyptians used makeup. Nonetheless for the vast majority of our time on earth women have not used makeup. I'll concede that Egyptians have used makeup, but that was over 5,000 years ago. Homosapiens have been around for over 100,000 years. I don't know if many cavewomen would have used makeup.

• Make up is fine in small, simple doses. I don't like lipstick or lots of eyeshadow.

• Being natural is always beautiful, however having alittle make up won't hurt.

• make-up or no make-up what matters is tht you look good!

• Well I say to get my attention yes but I would like to see her without once a relationship got serious. Over all I think its allot of confidence to see a girl wear without.

• i like both, sometimes it's nice to see the girl all natural :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't really know as far as all guys go, but the other day my (guy) friend was talking about how he totally HATES a ton of makeup on girls.