What's the difference between hot and cute?

What do you really mean when you choose to call someone hot or cute? What are the characteristics of each?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot is a beautiful topheavy girl walking around in the grocery store wearing a plunging open top with her boobs wiggling with every breathe and step she makes and noticing that she's got a tattoo planted between her boobs to catch a guys eyes straight down her top. Hot is when you're waiting for your flight at the airport and you happen to look down the room and see this attractove woman walking towards you with boobs her bouncing every where like she's not wearing a bra but she is wearing a bra. Hot is when you turn your head in front of you and see a pretty girl wearing hip-huggers that are so low they're just above clitirs and crack. Hot is when you see another attractive girl bend over watching her low back tat and suddenly see crack. Hot is a combination of being naturally beautiful but exudeing such an the aura that all you want to do is just f*** her and ask her name later. Cute is when she's not that pretty but when she puts on a baseball cap all you want to do is kiss her. ('You' being a straight guy.)

What Guys Said 3

• If I think you're hot then I will approach you but I'll be a lot more assertive and lead with a firmer frame. If you are cute then I will approach you and be more playful but leading just the same. Keep in mind the hotter girls usually means more make up but the risk of being approached less by men. If you are cute then it means to me that you don't have makeup caked on you but you have a natural beauty which I respect WAY more and you will be more approachable and less intimidating to more men.

-MaxPrime

• Personality Is the difference. I don`t think any celebrities are hot. I think that I`ve had exs much better looking that what the media tells me is hot Rhianna beonsay, blablabla. Most of them look like aliens to me. For example Cute women with nothing to prove are hot. A woman who knows she`s attractive but realises that most women are anyway.

Most women are cute now a days, but to be hot. It`s all in your personality. Like wearing somthing slutty for your man in the bedroom but never wearing it in public.. That`s hot.

• Hot is when she strikes you as a sexy girl.

Cute is when she looks fun and is not looking to turn you on, just to fave fun.

What Girls Said 1

• Hot is when I feel something in between my legs and cute is when I begin to blush if the guy turns my way.