Do you think I'm ugly, pretty, cute, hot, or beautiful?

Sometimes I think I'm pretty. sometimes I look in the mirror and think I'm dog face ugly. I need to know exactly what other people think.

Most Helpful Guy

• All that matters in this world is your own perception. Obviously if your looking to attract other people - then their perception would matter a little, but never let it get you down though.

Personally, I would choose "cute" based on two things:

- You pose for your photos in those "i'm so cute" stereotypical mspace or fbook photos

- You profile says your younger than myself

- I don't know who you are.

Personality plays a large part in "attracting" people.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 8

• It's very easy to do so if you have THIS MANY pictures of yourself in your profile...

• well simply said. you got the look. and for me the glasses are attractive. I find it hot.. your everythin you listed. cute.. beautiful, VERY pretty. ... hot even.. well.. hot for me means one night stand. so I'm not gunna say hot. you look like the type of girl I'd love to get into a relationship with.. so ya. your very pretty. so don't worry bout how you look. just use those stunningly good looks to your advantage. you could have any guy you want. any guy. your pick. symple as that. all based on attraction... I know that these... tips I'm about to send you off to are for men.. but I know a few women that read these tricks to learn how a guy thinks. understanding how attraction on the male side works... and to basicly tell if a guy likes them or not link doubleyourdating.com/ ... goto it. sign up. and read the news letters every once an a while. you could learn quite alot. :) have fun

• Quote:

Doesn't have any pictures.

unquote

• I like the glasses, and yes you're cute. Far from ugly.

• u are pretty cute,hot beautiful chick

stop worrying bout yourself so much

maybe you are just underestimating yourself like most girls

• Your Beautiful.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Your Pretty Cute

• I'm sorry you are extremely ugly to my eye I have very hight stander-eds I've in the past only dated my perfected 10. beauty can be in the eye of the beholder so some guy may think your cute which is the right answer.

What Girls Said 5

• What does it matter? All that matters is that you think you're beautiful, have an awesome personality, and are confident in yourself. That's the most attractive. Dress nicely, take care of yourself, be clean, and you're fine. My sister isn't the most beautiful girl. However, she has tons of guys falling for her all the time. My friends will always ask about why all these guys like her. She's not that pretty or anything. But it's because she's so confident in herself and fun to be around. No one could tell her otherwise because she thinks so highly of herself. Not in a cocky way but in an attractive sense. She throws guys off and catches them off guard.

Focus on doing what you love, becoming confident in yourself, and just enjoying life. That's the most attractive :-)

• every person is beautiful in there own way.

you don't always have to be good looking on the outside to be beautiful.

the inside counts too. if you are good hearted and have a great personality you are going to get further in life then someone who is really good looking but its a total bitch.

• you are extremely cute and hot. I love the hair and glasses and you look like you could have some mystery to you. that's definitely hot. :)

• Better pictures please. Too small.

• You are very pretty.