Long or Short Hair on Girls?

^ the question says all! :)^

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer long hair. A lot of girls don't look good with short hair at all and the ones that do look even better with long hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Hair is a sign of health men are naturally drawn to women with longer healthier hair. I often see myself checking out girls I wouldn't normally say are attractive and always when I look closer I realize that it is because they have beautiful well cared for and presented hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly I think in a perspective of people who like to be daring and different. so we enjoy diversity...

so me as in myself I love when a girl changes herself and explores different ideas of who she is or wants to be

i myself have explored different styles and ideas and there is nothing wrong with changing things us with diversity! ;)

mix it up! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends on the girl.

Her face shape, body type, skin color, ...

With no pictures on your profile, I can't make an evaluation.

Ted

0|1
    0|0
    • My hair doent touch my shoulder and I can barely pull it up in a ponytail.......

• Long Hair + crimped hairstyle = Gorgeous and uncommon.

Roughly around shoulder length. Imagine Taylor Swift's hairstyle but instead of blonde try a darker brunette. Absolutely amazing with a slight curl.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If she is flat chested then long hair. If she has normal breasts then short hair is fine. I know you are gonna take that as an insult however a girl with little breast and short hair looks pretty similar to a man... I would know lol. I've made the mistake of calling a girl a man and vice versa too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, but I am a bit weird perhaps.

Long hair is fine, and it can look good, but I can be more smitten for a girl who knows how to wear short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like girls with their hair around their shoulder blades and with bangs.. but if it comes to it, it doesn't really mattter

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love long hair. And I'm no fan of bangs.

0|1
    0|0
    • What?! aw come on, but my bangs are so cute! I just got mine yesterday. you know, you just ruined my day

• I prefer just around the shoulder blades but not much different but that's just my preference.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm pretty sure they don't have a preference for length, as different cuts and lengths look good on different girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • from what I heard from guys they like long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair is easier to pull off in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0